- Sightseeing: Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, Colombo.
- Accommodation: Kandy 2N, Nuwara Eliya 1N, Bentota 2N, Colombo 1N.
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage enroute to Kandy.
- Enjoy a stroll along the serene Kandy Lake.
- Stop by Gregory Lake, Nuwara Eliya Gardens & more.
- Head to Seetha Eliya Temple to seek blessings.
- Take delight in watersports on a tour of Bentota.
- Excursion to Mirrissa with Whale Watching.
- 6 Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Private Vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad To Colombo.
- Flight: Colombo To New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Colombo: Arrival & Transfer To Kandy Via Pinnawela (125 km/Approx 3 Hrs.)
On the first day of your 6N/ 7D romantic Sri Lanka honeymoon tour package, you will be received at Colombo International Airport from where you will be escorted to Kandy.
Spend a perfect holiday in Sri Lanka which commences upon arrival at Sri Lanka airport in Colombo is greeted by an agent’s representative, who will escort you to Kandy. Your journey to Kandy starts with enroute visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to enjoy the exceptional experience of feeding and bathing elephants.
The Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage is one of Sri Lanka’s most popular tourist attractions. The orphanages population has now mushroomed to around 65, making it the world’s largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from newborns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild.
Your next visit will be to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers.
Thereafter make way to Kandy which is 116 kilometres from Colombo. Lying amidst the hills, Kandy is the last capital of the ancient kings of Sri Lanka. With its luxuriant prairie, picturesque lake, longest river of the country & misty mountains, Kandy mesmerizes every visitor.
Post having your dinner, enjoy your overnight romantic stay at the Kandy hotel.
Day 2 - Kandy: Full Day Sightseeing
On the 2nd day of your 6 Nights/ 7 Days Sri Lanka honeymoon tour package. Explore Kandy city tour.
After the delicious breakfast, proceed for Kandy City Tour which includes visit to one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa. If time permits, you may proceed to the Kandy Lake where you can enjoy a leisure walk. The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world. In the evening you will witness a traditional cultural dance show. Post having your dinner, enjoy your overnight stay at the Kandy hotel.
Tip: Covering your legs and shoulders while visiting temples in Sri Lanka is necessary. Carry a sarong or a scarf for the same, if needed.
Day 3 - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya: Transfer & Sightseeing (77 Km./ Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
Proceed to the country’s ‘Little England’ as per this 6N/7D honeymoon package in Sri Lanka.
Kickstart your day with a nutritious breakfast & check out from the Kandy hotel. Today, you will be taken to the destination of living painting – Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights), blessed with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains & greenery. Surrounded by hills and tea plantations, the town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. It is also known as “Little England”, which was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village. The old brick Post office, country house like hill club with its hunting pictures, trophies & strict formal dinner attire; the 18 hole golf course, horse race course, etc., all remind you of “England”.
During the city tour in Nuwara Eliya you will visit the main attractions of the town which include the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park & boating or fishing on Lake Gregory. You can also visit a working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world’s finest Orange Pekoe tea. You can also add Seetha Eliya (Ashok Vatika) and Shri Bhakta Hanuman Temple. Seetha Eliya is a temple which was mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Now, check-in to the hotel where you are transferred. Refresh & hop on to your cozy bed for a soothing sleep.
Tips: Take the much-popular train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella.
Day 4 - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota: Transfer (221 Kms./Approx. 5.5 Hrs.)
Beach delight beckons you to Bentota as per this romantic Sri Lanka honeymoon tour 6 nights/ 7 days package.
Wake up to a healthy morning meal & checkout from the hotel. After breakfast proceed to Bentota. The journey takes about 5.5 hours to reach. Bentota is a coastal town in Sri Lanka, located in the Galle District of the Southern Province. Upon reaching Bentota, check-in to your hotel in Bentota & relax for some time.
Later proceed for city tour of Bentota covering the Koskoda Turtle Hatchery & Maadu river. The Turtle Hatchery at Kosgoda is a conservation project that is helping to sustain and enhance the stability of sea turtles.You can visit the Hatchery, observe its activities & learn about these fascinating creatures. The Maadu River offers very popular boat trips down the river where you can arrange to visit temples, cinnamon estates & other nature resorts. This area is a preserved wild life sanctuary. Once you have enjoyed water fun to the fullest, set off on a city tour as per this Sri Lankan honeymoon package. After a happening day, come back to the hotel for romantic overnight stay.
Day 5 - Bentota: Day Excursion to Mirrissa with Whale Watching
The penultimate adventurous day of your romantic Sri Lanka tour itinerary takes you to Mirrissa with Whale Watching.
A lovely day with Mirissa Whale watching day trip is an exciting trip where you would be able to enjoy a great beach & Sea safari. Cruise leisurely in Southern highway early in the morning. Our driver will usher you to our handpicked Whale watching boat operator (Boat Ticket at Extra Cost) with picnic breakfast where you will venture out to sea for approximately five hours. Once you come back to the shore our driver will guide you Paradise Beach Club Restaurant for a delicious lunch (at extra cost).
After lunch you can have a dip in the pool which overlooks the Indian ocean and cruise back to Bentota after wards. After such a wonderful day, come back to the hotel for a refreshing sleep in Bentota hotel.
Day 6 - Bentota - Colombo: Transfer (103 Km./ Approx. 2 Hrs)
The penultimate day of your Sri Lanka honeymoon tour itinerary takes you to Colombo.
A lovely breakfast marks the beginning of your day, followed by a check-out process from hotel & proceed to Colombo. On arrival check in to your hotel in Colombo & relax.
Spend your evening at leisure. Try your luck at the famous Casinos or indulge in shopping at Odel & Mondy. Overnight stay at Colombo hotel.
Day 7 - Colombo: Departure - Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour End
Enjoy a hearty breakfast together & checkout from the hotel as your Sri Lanka tour package culminates today. Pack all your belongings and blissful memories that you created each day. Get transferred to Colombo International Airport & board your flight back home.
|Kandy||Cinnamon Citadel||Superior||Or Similar Hotels|
|Nuwara Eliya||Oak Ray Hotel – Tea Bush Ramboda||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Bentota||Coco Royal Beach Resort||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Colombo||The Great Southern||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation 6 Nights.
- Meal: 6 Breakfast.
- Small Car from Colombo – Drop at Colombo (Covering Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, Colombo as per Itinerary) – All taxes, toll and parking charges and driver expenses are included.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (Entrance).
- Kandy: Stay for 2 night at Hotel Cinnamon Citadel – Superior Room (Breakfast).
- Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic (Entrance Fee).
- Cultural Show (Entrance Fee).
- Nuwara Eliya: Stay for 1 nights at Oak Ray Hotel – Tea Bush Ramboda – Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast).
- Hakagala Botanical Garden in Nuwara Eliya (Entrance Fee).
- Bentota: Stay for 2 night at Coco Royal Beach Resort – Standard Room (Breakfast).
- Maadu River Safari (Boat Ride).
- Colombo: Stay for 1 night at The Great Southern Hotel Colombo – Deluxe Room (Breakfast).
- All Transfers in Private Vehicle.
- Local Sightseeing As Per Itinerary.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Government Taxes.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable).
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary.
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified).
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary.
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare.
- Read useful information & terms for more on what is included and excluded.
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion.
- Tips for services and experiences.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Entry Tickets, If Any.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.