- Sightseeing: Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Yala, Bentota, Colombo.
- Accommodation: Sigiriya 2N, Kandy 1N, Nuwara Eliya 1N, Ella 1N, Yala 1N, Bentota 2N, Colombo 1N.
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage enroute to Kandy.
- Visit Sigiriya – The “Eighth Wonder of the World”, Sri Lanka.
- Enjoy a stroll along the serene Kandy Lake.
- Stop by Gregory Lake, Nuwara Eliya Gardens & more.
- Head to Seetha Eliya Temple to seek blessings.
- Explore Yala with a Jungle Safari.
- Take delight in watersports on a tour of Bentota.
- Excursion to Mirrissa with Whale Watching.
- 9 Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Private Vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad To Colombo.
- Flight: Colombo To New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Colombo: Arrival & Transfer To Sigiriya Via Pinnawela (146 km/Approx 4 Hrs.)
On the first day of your 9N/ 10D Sri Lanka honeymoon package, you will be received at Colombo International Airport from where you will be escorted to Sigiriya.
Spend a perfect honeymoon in Sri Lanka which commences upon your arrival at Colombo Airport, you will be meeted & greeted by an agent’s representative who will escort you to the Sigiriya hotel. On your way, you will visit the most renowned tourist attraction of Sri Lanka the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. Witness how the injured, abandoned & orphaned elephants are taken care of by the volunteers & caretakers. They provide shelter, food & bathe these gentle giants. Walk with the hearing to the nearby river and see how they bathe and play around water.
Visit Dambulla Cave Temples which is the largest and best preserved cave temple in Sri Lanka. After a wonderful sightseeing arrives at your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Sigiriya: Sightseeing Tour Around The City
On the 2nd day of your 9 Nights/ 10 Days Sri Lanka honeymoon tour package. Explore Sigiriya city tour.
Wake up to a nutritious breakfast at the hotel in Sigiriya & get ready to visit the wonders of the ancient world. First, visit the Sigiriya Rock also known as a UNESCO world heritage site. Spend an exotic day at the magnificent Sigiriya Fortress & admire the fort surrounded by ramparts, moats & Lion rocks.
Walk along in the shade of mirror wall embracing the face of Sigiriya representing an artistic graffiti. After this, return to the hotel in Sigiriya for romantic overnight stay.
Day 3 - Sigiriya - Kandy: Transfer & City Tour (91 Km./ Appeox. 3 Hrs.)
On the 3rd day of your 9N/10D Sri Lanka honeymoon package. Explore the land of immense beauty with rivers, mountains, lake & greenery.
Today after a healthy breakfast, check out from the hotel in Sigiriya & get transferred to Kandy the 2nd largest city in Sri Lanka. Kandy does not leave a chance to astonish the couples with its picturesque lake, luxuriant prairie, longest river & misty mountains. As soon as you reach check in to the hotel in Kandy & head towards a city tour.
Visit the Temple of The Sacred Tooth Relic known to Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa, one of the sacred places for the Buddhists with your Sri Lanka honeymoon packages from India. Next visit to the Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya a paradise for all nature lovers with over 300 different variety of orchards, medicinal plants & palm trees.
In the evening witness a traditional cultural dance show (charges extra) post which returns to the hotel for overnight stay in Kandy hotel.
Day 4 - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya: Transfer & Sightseeing (77 Km./ Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
Proceed to the country’s ‘Little England’ as per this 9N/10D honeymoon package in Sri Lanka. Enjoy breathtaking views surrounded by hills & tea plantations with your loved one.
Kickstart your day with a nutritious breakfast & check out from the Kandy hotel. Today, you will be taken to the destination of living painting – Nuwara Eliya. Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights), blessed with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains & greenery. Surrounded by hills and tea plantations, the town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. It is also known as “Little England”, which was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village.
During the city tour, you will be visiting attractions like the golf course, Trout streams, Victoria Park, Lake Gregory. You can go for boating or fishing at Lake Gregory. Post this visit the working tea factory, Seetha Eliya & Hakgala Gardens. After a lovely day return to the Nuwara Eliya hotel for romantic overnight stay.
Tips: Take the much-popular train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella.
Day 5 - Nuwara Eliya - Ella: Transfer & Sightseeing (55 Km./ Approx. 2 Hrs.)
Indulge in a romantic train ride with your spouse on your 9N/10D Sri Lanka honeymoon package from India.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast & check out from the Nuwara Eliya hotel. Today you will be transferred to Ella, one of the beautiful towns surrounded by greens of tea. Go for a beautiful train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella & fall in love with the environs. Apart from this, you can also visit tourist spots like Little Adam’s Peak, Nine Arch Bridge, Lipton’s Seat, Diyaluma Falls, Ella Spice Garden, Ravana Waterfall & Ella Rock. Enjoy cool nights at your hotel in Ella & have a relaxing sleep.
Tips: Take the much-popular train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella.
Day 6 - Ella - Yala National Park: Transfer & Sightseeing (110 Kms./Approx. 3 Hrs.)
Today explore Yala with a Jungle Safari as planned by this 9N/10D romantic honeymoon to Sri Lanka.
After a delicious breakfast, you will be transferred to Yala today. Visit the second largest national park in Sri Lanka (Yala National Park). Spot monkeys, peacocks, elephants & leopards in the national park. A Jungle Safari (charges extra) here is worth all your time, money & effort. After a happening day, come back to the hotel in Yala for romantic overnight stay.
Day 7 - Yala - Bentota: Transfer & A Day Around The Sea (225 Kms./Approx. 4 Hrs.)
Beach delight beckons you to Bentota as per this romantic Sri Lanka honeymoon package. Arrive in the city of Golden beaches with your loved ones.
Wake up to a wholesome breakfast & check out from the Yala hotel. Later you will be transferred to Bentota for an adventurous experience. The journey takes about 4 hours to reach. On your arrival, check in to the hotel in Bentota & relax for a while. After sometime head towards the beaches & go for a relaxing swimming session. Post this enjoy a nice sun basking with your partner by the seaside. Enjoy the sun, sea & sand with your 9N/10 honeymoon package to Sri Lanka from India & try some water sports activities (charges extra). After a venturesome day return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8 - Bentota: Leisure Day - Excursion to Mirrissa with Whale Watching
The penultimate adventurous day of your romantic Sri Lanka tour itinerary takes you to Mirrissa with your loved ones.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast at the hotel & spend your day lazily in the hotel as today you are at leisure. You can indulge in water sports activities or go on the shopping spree or simply on a romantic dinner. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
A lovely day with Mirissa Whale watching day trip is an exciting trip where you would be able to enjoy a great beach & Sea safari. Cruise leisurely in Southern highway early in the morning. Our driver will usher you to our handpicked Whale watching boat operator (Boat Ticket at Extra Cost) with picnic breakfast where you will venture out to sea for approximately five hours. Once you come back to the shore our driver will guide you Paradise Beach Club Restaurant for a delicious lunch (at extra cost).
After lunch you can have a dip in the pool which overlooks the Indian ocean and cruise back to Bentota after wards. After such a wonderful day, come back to the hotel for a refreshing sleep in Bentota hotel.
Day 9 - Bentota - Colombo: Transfer (103 Km./ Approx. 2 Hrs)
The penultimate day of your Sri Lanka honeymoon tour itinerary takes you to Colombo. Spend a day in the largest commercial capital of Sri Lanka with your loved ones.
A lovely breakfast marks the beginning of your day, followed by a check-out process from hotel & proceed to Colombo. On arrival check in to your hotel in Colombo & relax.
Spend your evening at leisure. Try your luck at the famous Casinos or indulge in shopping at Odel & Mondy. Overnight stay at Colombo hotel.
Today, post a scrumptious breakfast check out from the hotel and get transferred to Colombo-the largest city of Sri Lanka located on the west coast.
Colombo is considered to be a vibrant and a colourful city of Sri Lanka. With a mixture of modern as well as colonial impressions, Colombo has a diverse variety of architecture. One can find buildings influenced by the Portuguese, Dutch, British, Buddhist, Islamic, Hindu, Indian and Contemporary as well. Colombo is popularly known for its shopping complexes and stores that offer huge discounts on popular brands. Thus Sri Lanka is a prominent shopping centre for all the tourists. Head towards a city tour with your Sri Lanka honeymoon trip package from Mumbai and visit Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship. You can shop at Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake etc. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay after an eventful day.
Day 10 - Colombo: Departure - Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour End
Enjoy a hearty breakfast together & checkout from the hotel as your Sri Lanka tour package culminates today. Pack all your belongings and blissful memories that you created each day. Get transferred to Colombo International Airport & board your flight back home.
|Sigiriya||The Hotel Chanara||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Kandy||Oakray City Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Nuwara Eliya||Panoramic Vista||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Ella||Oak Ray Ella Gap Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Yala||Wild Trails By Amaya||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Bentota||Deluxe||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Colombo||Colombo City Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation 9 Nights.
- Meal: 9 Breakfast.
- Small Car from Colombo – Drop at Colombo (Covering Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella, Yala, Bentota, Colombo as per Itinerary) – All taxes, toll and parking charges and driver expenses are included.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (Entrance).
- Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic (Entrance Fee).
- Cultural Show (Entrance Fee).
- Hakagala Botanical Garden in Nuwara Eliya (Entrance Fee).
- Maadu River Safari (Boat Ride).
- All Transfers in Private Vehicle.
- Local Sightseeing As Per Itinerary.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Government Taxes.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable).
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary.
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified).
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary.
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare.
- Read useful information & terms for more on what is included and excluded.
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion.
- Tips for services and experiences.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Entry Tickets, If Any.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.