- Accommodation: Kandy 1N, Nuwara Eliya 1N, Bentota 1N, Colombo 1N.
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage enroute to Kandy.
- Enjoy a stroll along the serene Kandy Lake.
- Stop by Gregory Lake, Nuwara Eliya Gardens & more.
- Head to Seetha Eliya Temple to seek blessings.
- Take delight in watersports on a tour of Bentota.
- Visit Independence Square, Twin World Trade Center & more in Colombo.
- 4 Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Private Vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad To Colombo.
- Flight: Colombo To New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Arrival in Colombo & Transfer To Kandy (125 km/Approx 3 Hrs.)
On the first day of your romantic Sri Lanka tour package, you will be received at Colombo International Airport from where you will be escorted to Kandy.
Your arrival at Sri Lanka airport in Colombo is greeted by an agent’s representative, who will escort you to the hotel in Kandy. Your journey to Kandy starts with a visit to the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage that lies en route. Watch orphaned, abandoned and injured elephants being taken care of. You can also accompany these giants to a river in proximity, where they bathe and play.
Now, proceed to Kandy – the second largest city of Sri Lankan, celebrated for its pristine natural charm. Also, it is the last capital of ancient Sri Lanka & among the seven UNESCO World Heritage sites of the country.
Once you reach Kandy, register yourself at the hotel reception & unwind. Once refreshed, set off for a pleasurable city tour, to enjoy your Kandy honeymoon package. Visit attractions such as The Royal Botanical Gardens, Dalada Maligawa Museum & the aromatic tea gardens. Walk through the Udawattakele Forest Reserve. Once a pleasure garden of the Kandy kings, the forest reserve is now a wildlife sanctuary. You can also spot several Buddhist meditation hermitages here. Enjoy a leisurely stroll hand in hand at the serene and beautiful Kandy Lake. Temple of the Tooth Relic & Bahiravokanda Vihara Buddha Statue are other attractions that you can visit today. After a pleasurable sightseeing day, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Tip: Covering your legs and shoulders while visiting temples in Sri Lanka is necessary. Carry a sarong or a scarf for the same, if needed.
Day 2 - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya: Transfer & Sightseeing (77 Km./ Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
Proceed to the country’s ‘Little England’ as per this honeymoon package in Sri Lanka.
Kickstart your day with a nutritious breakfast & check out from the Kandy hotel. Today, you will be taken to the destination of living painting – Nuwara Eliya. Its mighty mountains & landscape dotted with beautiful valleys, gushing waterfalls & aromatic tea plantations make it a breathtaking city. En route, stop by at the famous Ramboda Falls which will add a tinge of romance to your road journey.
Once you reach Nuwara Eliya, romantic Sri Lanka tour itinerary takes you to the Tea Factory where you get to enjoy a refreshing tea with your partner. This is followed by visits to attractions like Gregory Lake, Strawberry Gardens, The Golf Course, Hakgala Botanical Garden & Nuwara Eliya Gardens. Visiting such lovely places with your soulmate brings you closer & enhances your honeymooning delight. When the sun sets, head to Seetha Eliya Temple to seek blessings for your marital life. Now, check-in to the hotel where you are transferred. Refresh & hop on to your cozy bed for a soothing sleep.
Tips: Take the much-popular train ride from Nuwara Eliya to Ella.
Day 3 - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota: Transfer (221 Kms./Approx. 5.5 Hrs.)
Beach delight beckons you to Bentota as per this romantic Sri Lanka tour 5 days package.
Wake up to a healthy morning meal & checkout from the hotel. Today, you will be taken to Bentota a resort town, dotted with everything that fascinates love birds like you. Once you reach Bentota, check-in to the hotel & wash out the journey fatigue.
Now, head to one of the beautiful beaches to soak in the sun and have some splashing fun in the water. If you love adventure, take up some water sports together such as windsurfing, wakeboarding, snorkeling, wave surfing, sea diving, water skiing, banana ride & jet skiing. Water sports (charges extra).
Once you have enjoyed water fun to the fullest, set off on a city tour as per this Sri Lankan honeymoon package. Delight in a romantic boat ride along the Madhu River & cross several mangroves rich islets. Stopover at the Turtle Hatchery, where turtle hatchlings are cared for and released into the sea when they turn 2-4 days old. After a happening day, come back to the hotel & snuggle the night away.
Day 4 - Bentota - Colombo: Transfer, sightseeing & Shopping (103 Km./ Approx. 2 Hrs)
The penultimate day of your romantic Sri Lanka tour itinerary takes you to Colombo.
A lovely breakfast marks the beginning of your day, followed by a check-out process from hotel. Now, you will be taken to Colombo for an intriguing bout of sightseeing. On arrival in Colombo, complete registration formalities at the hotel reception, check in & unwind for a while. Later in the day, be prepared to explore its myriad edifices that exude various architectural styles such as British, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist, Indian & Contemporary.
In addition to these structures, visit attractions like National Museum, Old Parliament Building, Independence Square & Twin World Trade Center towers. Other unmissable places include Viharamahadevi Park, Galle Face Green, Fort district & various religious places.
Once this fascinating sightseeing tour of your Sri Lanka honeymoon package from India completes, you can buy home souvenirs as mementos of your love trip. You can enjoy shopping at House of Fashion, Noritake, Majestic City & Odel. After such a wonderful day, come back to the hotel for a refreshing sleep.
Day 5 - Colombo: Departure - Sri Lanka Tour End
Your 4 Nights/ 5 Days romantic Sri Lanka honeymoon tour concludes today. Time to travel back home, but not without the vivid memories of this ever enchanting Sri Lanka honeymoon trip.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast together & checkout from the hotel as your romantic Sri Lanka tour package culminates today. Pack all your belongings and blissful memories that you created each day. Go shopping if you have missed buying gifts for any of your loved ones. Get transferred to Colombo International Airport & board your flight back home.
|Kandy||Hotel Travellers Nest||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Nuwara Eliya||Oak Ray Hotel – Tea Bush Ramboda||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Bentota||Coco Royal Beach Resort||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Colombo||The Great Southern||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation 4 Nights.
- Meal: 4 Breakfast.
- Small Car from Colombo – Drop at Colombo (Covering Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota, Colombo as per Itinerary) – All taxes, toll and parking charges and driver expenses are included.
- Kandy: Stay for 1 night at Hotel Travellers Nest – Standard Room (Breakfast).
- Nuwara Eliya: Stay for 1 nights at Oak Ray Hotel – Tea Bush Ramboda – Deluxe Double Room (Breakfast).
- Bentota: Stay for 1 night at Coco Royal Beach Resort – Standard Room (Breakfast).
- Maadu River Safari (Boat Ride).
- Koskoda Turtle Hatchery (Entrance Fee).
- Colombo: Stay for 1 night at The Great Southern Hotel Colombo – Deluxe Room (Breakfast).
- All Transfers in Private Vehicle.
- Local Sightseeing As Per Itinerary.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Government Taxes.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable).
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary.
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified).
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary.
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare.
- Read useful information & terms for more on what is included and excluded.
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion.
- Tips for services and experiences.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Entry Tickets, If Any.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.