- Take A Guided City Tour in Hanoi.
- Pay a visit to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum.
- Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest Buddhist Temple in Hanoi.
- Enjoy The Experience of Cruise at Halong Bay.
- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Visit Halong Bay.
- Visit Thien Cung Cave.
- Accommodation: 3N in Haloi & 1N in Halong Bay.
- Entrance Fee.
- Boat Trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Flights: Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad To Hanoi
- Flight: Hanoi To Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Hanoi: Arrival & Leisure Day
Welcome to Hanoi! & spend a perfect holiday in Vietnam which commences upon arrival at the Noi Bai Airport (HAN).
Once you reach Noi Bai airport in Hanoi, & agent’s representative will greet & escort you to the hotel in Hanoi. Now, you have enough time to enjoy on your own. You can choose to visit Vietnamese Women’s Museum, Fine Arts Museum & Army Museum. Later, come back to the hotel in Hanoi & hop onto your cozy bed for the night.
Optional: Visits to Vietnamese Women’s Museum, Fine Arts Museum, Army Museum (charges extra).
Day 2 - Hanoi: City Tour & Shopping
Begin your day in the comfortable room & embark on a sightseeing tour of Hanoi. Visit the hotspots of the city as per this Vietnam tour package for 5 days with your loved ones.
Arise to a toothsome breakfast & set out to visit the myriad attractions of the country’s capital. Be prepared for a guided tour today. First up is the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam that stands since the 11th century. From here, you will move to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum as well as his stilt house. BY the time, you would explore these attractions, it will be lunch time. Take a break & satiate your hunger pangs.
Your sightseeing spree on this day of North Vietnam holiday continues as you visit Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest one in Hanoi. Don’t miss out on attractions such as Hoan Kiem Lake, the bustling Old Quarter & the Ngoc Son Temple. You can go shopping at the Old Quarter & buy home souvenirs. After a day well-spent at the marvels of Hanoi, come back to the hotel in Hoani & slip into your bed for a restful sleep.
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay: Sightseeing
On 3rd Day of your romantic Vietnam tour package. The next leg of your 4 night 5 days Vietnam tour takes you to Halong Bay.
Your day today begins with a smooth checkout process. Now, you will be taken from the hotel around and transferred to Ha Long City. Here, you will be treated to a filling breakfast. After some time, you will be embarking at a cruise to set out for a trip to treasure for a lifetime. Enjoy some time capturing the beauty around on your camera lens. Thereafter, delight in the cheerful cruise along with a refreshing drink as a welcome note. As you ride the waves, it will be lunch time. Satiate your hunger pangs while admiring the beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay. The intriguing rock formations of the bay will leave you speechless.
Sailing & enjoying, you will be transferred to Thien Canh Son Cave by a tender (a small boat for shallow waters) as per this 4N/5D Vietnam holiday package. Enjoy a guided tour to this cave where a host of fascinating stalactite and stalagmite formations welcome you. After admiring myriad formations, you will return to the cruise & delight in leisure activities. Sunbathe, swim in the glass-like waters, or join cooking class. You can also choose to click pictures. Later, savor an authentic Vietnamese dinner onboard. After enjoying dinner, surrender yourself to some quality leisure time. You can sip on your favorite drinks at the bar or delight in some night fishing. Later, enter the dream world onboard with your loved ones.
Day 4 - Hanoi: An Amazing Day Tour
Explore the hotspots of the bay & return to Hanoi as planned by this North Vietnam tour package.
‘Break’ your night long ‘fast’ with a delectable breakfast & soak in the soothing sunrise. Now, visit the ancient Vung Vieng floating village. Here, the serenity will overwhelm you & as you surrender yourself into the tranquility, a bamboo boat ride will take you across the scenery wrapped by mountains. After this short visit, come back to the cruise and relax. On your way back to pier, savor a lovable lunch as planned by this Vietnam tour itinerary. At Ha long wharf, disembark from the cruise, halt for refreshment, and proceed to Hanoi. On arrival in Hanoi, you will be transferred to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel for a peaceful sleep.
Day 5 - Hanoi - Noi Bai Airport: Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Vietnam honeymoon tour, bid farewell to the incredible Vietnam!
After having breakfast, pack your bags as your Vietnam holiday package culminates today. Take rest before you check out from the hotel at 12:00 noon.
You will be picked up for a comfortable transfer to the Noi Bai International Airport. Catch your flight to India and fly back home with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Hanoi||La Belle Vie Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Hanoi||V’Spirit Cruises||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hanoi & 1N in Halong Bay.
- Transfer: Pickups & Transfers by Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle as Specified in The Itinerary.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi.
- Boat Cruises as Specified in The Program.
- All Ha Long Bay Boats Will Be Fully Licensed & Comply With Current Safety Regulations.
- Travel in An Appropriate Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle With An Experienced Driver.
- The Services of Experienced English-Speaking Guides as Indicated in The Itinerary.
- Where Necessary Entry Fees For All Visits as Mentioned in The Program.
- Lunches & Dinners (As Specified in The Itinerary) in The Best Local Restaurants, Or Picnics Where No Suitable Restaurant is Available & Full Board on The Boat in Halong Bay.
- Entrance Fee.
- Meals as Mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Vietnam Visa Stamp Fee: USD 25 per person.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.