- Take A Guided City Tour in Hanoi.
- Enjoy The Experience of Cruise at Halong Bay.
- Visit Halong Bay.
- Visit Thien Cung Cave.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit Mekong Delta
- Accommodation: 2N in Haloi, 1N in Halong Bay & 2N in Ho Chi Minh.
- Entrance Fee.
- Boat Trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Flights: Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad To Hanoi
- Flights: Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh
- Flight: Ho Chi Minh To Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Hanoi: Arrival & Leisure Day
Welcome to Hanoi! & spend a perfect holiday in Vietnam which commences upon arrival at the Noi Bai Airport (HAN). Plan a special evening for your beloved on this day of your tour.
Upon arrival in Vietnam, you will meet your private driver on the airport who will transfer you to your hotel in Hanoi for stay. Post completion of check-in formalities, you can relax & freshen up for excursions following up in the day. Stroll through the streets of the city while marveling at the historical relics, architectural charms and a number of other tourist spots dotted over the area. The first day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon package ends with a comfy overnight stay at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2 - Hanoi - Halong Bay: Marvelous Cruising Experience
On 2rd Day of your Vietnam honeymoon package. This day takes you for a breathtaking excursion around the Halong Bay.
Post a scrumptious breakfast, get ready for a scenic road journey via a shuttle bus on this day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon. Catch a glimpse of the picturesque rice farming villages of the red river delta while enroute to Halong Bay. As soon as you reach Halong Bay, board a beautiful traditional junk and delight in a marvelous cruising experience for a day with your better half. Relish a wonderful seafood meal, when in the middle of the breathtaking Lagoon. Headout for an exquisite excursion from the boat. Return to the boat for a luxurious overnight stay in cruise.
Day 3 - Hanoi: Evening Excursion & Shopping
Visit the hotspots of the city as per this Vietnam hoenymoon package for 6 days with your loved ones. This day of your honeymoon takes you to Hanoi.
Today wake up early for a lesson in Tai Chi or just to savour a piping hot breakfast. On this day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon, the boat would be sailing back to the port while stopping at Cave of Surprises. From here on there would be a direct sailing back to the main harbour with return to Hanoi scheduled around 4:30 P.M. Check into the hotel at Hanoi & freshen up for an evening excursion. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 4 - Hanoi: Fly to Ho Chi Minh
Explore the local charms of Ho Chi Minh on this day of the tour.
Post a flavoursome morning breakfast, checkout from the Hanoi hotel & get transferred to the airport to catch a flight to your next destination Ho Chi Minh city on this day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon Package. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by your driver who will be escorting you to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh for stay. Post check in formalities, proceed with the day as per your choice. Explore the local attractions or stay at the hotel. End the day with cozy snug at the hotel.
Day 5 - Ho Chi Minh: Trip to Mekong Delta
Spend a day in the scenic villages of Mekong Delta.
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast & get ready for an exciting trip to Mekong Delta. The day begins with a departure for the town of My Tho, followed by Sampan & cruising around the 4 beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix & Tortoise Islands. Stop over at the Unicorn Island & get down to explore the attractions like orchards, tropical & folk culture, of the place. Pay a visit to the fruit plantations and take a ride on the hand-rowed sampan through the Thoi Son Canal while delighting in the natural beauty of the countryside. Later make a trip to Honey Bee farm, get for yourself a traditional honey tea, and then attend coconut candy workshop. Break from the excursion, to refill your energy with an appetizing lunch. Post lunch, get on with the cycling tour while exploring the Tan Thach village life in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the refreshing aura of Hammock with your beloved, if you don’t wish to go for cycling. This day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon ends with a transfer & overnight stay at Ho Chi Minh hotel.
Day 6 - Ho Chi Minh - Tan Son Nhat International Airport: Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Vietnam honeymoon tour, bid farewell to the incredible Vietnam! Buy a handicraft gift for your beloved on the last of the tour.
Savour your last meal in Vietnam, and check out from the hotel as this day marks the last day of your 5 nights 6 days Vietnam honeymoon. Post check out, excurse the city at your terms till its time for your flight. Shops for souvenirs & handicraft products to commemorate the bliss of your first trip with your beloved. Later transfer to the airport & board flight home with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Hanoi||La Belle Vie Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin Cruise||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Ho Chi Minh||Lavender Le Anh Xuan Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Hanoi
- Accommodation 1N in Halong Bay.
- Accommodation 2N in Ho Chi Minh
- Transfer: Pickups & Transfers by Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle as Specified in The Itinerary.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi.
- Boat Cruises as Specified in The Program.
- Travel in An Appropriate Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle With An Experienced Driver.
- The Services of Experienced English-Speaking Guides as Indicated in The Itinerary.
- Entrance Fee.
- Meals as Mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Vietnam Visa Stamp Fee: USD 25 per person.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.