- Visit Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Visit Ngoc Son Temple.
- Visit Halong Bay.
- Visit Thien Cung Cave.
- Accommodation: 3N in Haloi.
- Entrance Fee.
- Boat Trip.
- English speaking guide.
- Flights: Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad To Hanoi
- Flight: Hanoi To Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Hanoi: Arrival & Hoan Kiem Lake Tour
Welcome to Hanoi! & spend a perfect holiday in Vietnam which commences upon arrival at the Noi Bai Airport (HAN).
This Vietnam honeymoon package from India will greet you with a cordial welcome at Noi Bai Airport. From here, you will be taken to the heart of Hanoi to refuel you with a delicious lunch.
Following the lunch, you will be transferred to your hotel in Hanoi. Check-in & freshen up before you start for your first trip of the city with the love of your life.
As per today’s itinerary of your Vietnam tour package, you will be taken for a trip to Hoan Kiem Lake (Hồ Hoàn Kiếm), which is among the major picturesque areas in this capital city.
The peaceful lake surrounds Ngoc Son Temple, a pagoda sitting in the center of a small island. Enjoy some isolated moments in this picturesque locale. Here, the statue of Emperor Ly Cong Uan stands, who moved the capital city of Vietnam to Hanoi in 1010.
Explore the Old Quarter of the city by a green car or cyclo. Don’t miss out on the very special Show of Water Puppetry that articulates Vietnam’s mythology, traditions, and customs. Thereby, add to the first day of your honeymoon in Vietnam.
Before returning to the hotel, have dinner at any of the restaurants. Thereafter, return to your hotel for an enjoyable overnight stay in Hanoi hotel.
Distance: The distance between Hanoi Airport (HAN) and Hoan Kiem Lake is 21 km. The road distance is 27.5 km.
Day 2 - Hanoi: Romantic Halong Bay Day Tour
Begin your day in the comfortable room & embark on a sightseeing tour of Halong Bay. 2nd day of your 3 nights/ 4 days romantic vietnam tour package. Visit Limestone Islands & Thien Cung Cave with your loved ones.
Relax into the enticing rhythm of Halong Bay wrapped by tree-clad Limestone Islands and serene waters with your Vietnam travel package.
You will be served a delectable breakfast at the hotel in Hanoi. Savor it and be prepared to be picked up and taken for a day trip to Halong Bay.
On your arrival in this city, you will be welcomed with a lip-smacking lunch with seafood on boat. Lunch will be followed by a boat trip where you will navigate through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors. How beautiful it is to steer through the waters with your beloved!
This route will take you to Thien Cung Cave, which is among the largest & most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex with different levels and chambers, which contain richly ornamented stalactites & stalagmites formed millions of years ago.
After having visited Halong Bay, enjoy dinner and return to your hotel in Hanoi for overnight stay.mphu hotel.
Day 3 - Hanoi: City Tour & Shopping
On 3rd Day of your romantic Vietnam tour package. Explore the charisma of the city with your Vietnam honeymoon package.
Savor a hearty breakfast & be prepared for an insightful trip of the city. Brimming with color, culture & energy, Hanoi is the most ancient city of Vietnam but appealing enough to manifold the beauty of the new phase of your life.
Start your expedition of the city with the Ho Chi Minh Complex, where the Mausoleum of the great President of Vietnam stands, the house-on-stilts where he lived during his last years, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda.
Next, visit the Temple of Literature, dating back to 11th century. Now, it is time to have lunch at a restaurant as planned by this Vietnam tour package.
Post lunch, take a leisurely stroll with your partner at French Quarter & click pictures at Opera House. After you have had some relaxed time and clicked enough memories, pamper the shopaholic in you.
Head to Hanoi Old Quarter or Trang Tien Plaza or Dong Xuan Market. These are the biggest whole sale and retail markets of Hanoi. Once you have bought souvenirs, start back to the hotel in Hanoi.
En route, have delicious dinner at a restaurant. Come back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Tip: Wear a mask when walking in the cities, to avoid breathing in vehicle fumes & other noxious smells.
Day 4 - Hanoi - Noi Bai Airport: Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Vietnam honeymoon tour, bid farewell to the incredible Vietnam!
After having breakfast, pack your bags as your Vietnam holiday package culminates today. Take rest before you check out from the hotel at 12:00 noon.
You will be picked up for a comfortable transfer to the Noi Bai International Airport. Catch your flight to India and fly back home with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Hanoi||Golden Silk Boutique Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hanoi.
- Boat Trip.
- Water During Tours.
- Entrance Fee.
- Meals as Mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Vietnam Visa Stamp Fee: USD 25 per person.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.