- City: (3N) Gangtok, (1N) Lachen, (1N) Lachung, (1N) Kalimpong, (2N) Darjeeling.
- Sightseeing: Gangtok: Changu or Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir. Lachen: Singhik View Point, Seven Sisters Waterfall, Naga Waterfalls. Lachung: Gurudongmar Lake, Chopta Valley, Thangu, Yumthang – Valley of Flowers. Kalimpong: Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hill, Mangal Dham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, Flower Nurseries. Darjeeling: Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre, Tea Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park, Ropeway, Japanese Temple, Tenzing Rock, Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Flight: Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Ahmedabad To Bagdogra
- Bagdogra To Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Bagdogra - Gangtok: Arrival & Leisure Day (123 kms/ Approx, 5 Hrs)
Welcome to Gangtok!
Start your mesmerizing vacation by arriving at the IXB Airport or the NJP Railway station. EWS Holidays agent will receive you and transfer you to the exotic land of Gangtok. Once you arrive at your hotel in Gangtok, complete your check-in formalities and then retire to your rooms. You can spend the remaining part of the day at leisure.
We recommend that you explore your hotel and nearby surroundings and then return to your rooms for a cozy overnight stay.
Day 2 - Gangtok - Changu Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion - Gangtok
In the morning, head out on an excursion to witness the gems of Sikkim. You will be first visiting the Changu or Tsomgo Lake which is barely 35 kilometres from Gangtok. The stunning view of the crystal clear lake amidst the snowy summits is a sight to behold.
Next, visit Baba Mandir after traveling for 18 kilometers cutting and running through the snow-capped mountains. Baba Mandir is a memorial commemorated to the brave Sepoy of Indian Army who lost his life around 30 years back in this region.
Having explored the iconic attractions, you can return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 - Gangtok - Lachen: Sightseeing (110 Km./ Approx. 6 Hrs. Drive)
Head to Lachen from Gangtok.
On your 3rd day of this memorable Sikkim vacation, you will be heading to Lachen. Post breakfast, check-out from the Gangtok hotel, sit back, relax, and enjoy your drive to Lachen from Gangtok. The drive will take around 6 hours & you will be visiting some popular sightseeing spots such as the Singhik View Point where you can capture some amazing views, Seven Sisters Waterfall & Naga Waterfalls. Enjoy a delicious lunch en route.
You will reach Lachen by evening, where you will be taken to your Lachen hotel. Check-in to your rooms, relax and get a good night’s sleep.
Day 4 - Lachen - Lachung: Gurudongmar Excursion (50 Km./ Approx 2.5 Hrs.)
A thrilling excursion to Gurudongmar Lake.
After your delicious breakfast, you will be taken on an excursion to Gurudongmar Lake which is situated at a height of 17,800 ft. You will be driven through the Chopta Valley and Thangu. After spending some time at the lake, we will go back to the hotel for lunch. Before the evening, we will travel to Lachung and check-in the hotel. Stay at the hotel in Lachung for the over night stay.
Day 5 - Lachung - Gangtok: Yumthang Excursion (110 Km./ Approx. 5 Hrs.)
Visit the valley of flowers.
Get an early start today as you will be visiting Yumthang – Valley of Flowers, which is where you will find the majestic yaks grazing during the summers. On your way back, you will visit the spring which is considered to have medicinal properties. Return to your hotel for lunch and then get ready to head back to Gangtok.
After reaching Gangtok, check-in to your hotel where you will be spending your night.
Day 6 - Gangtok to Kalimpong: Transfer & Sightseeing (75 Km./ Approx 3.5 Hrs.)
Sightseeing tour in Kalimpong.
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast after which you will head to Kalimpong. After checking-in to your hotel, you will be taken on a sightseeing tour of Kalimpong. The sights on this tour are Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hill, Mangal Dham, Deolo Hills, Dr. Graham’s Home, and Flower Nurseries. After a full day of sightseeing tour, return to your hotel in Kalimpong for a relaxing and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 - Kalimpong - Darjeeling: Transfer & Sightseeing (55 Km./ Approx 2.5 Hrs.)
Spend your day visiting popular sights and spots of Kalimpong and Darjeeling.
As per the itinerary, today you will spend your day visiting popular sights and sounds of Kalimpong and Darjeeling. There are a plethora of amazing attractions to be explored today namely Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre, Tea Garden (outer view), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park, Ropeway, Japanese Temple, and Tenzing Rock. After you have visited all the places, head to your hotel in Darjeeling where you will be spending the night.
Day 8 - Darjeeling: Half Day Sightseeing & Leisure Day
Experience a spectacular sunrise at the Tiger Hill.
Your day will begin at 4:00 Am. with a drive to the Tiger Hill from where you will get to witness a spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha. Spend some moments by yourself or your loved ones here enjoying the amazing views. Return to the hotel, but don’t forget to visit the Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery on your way back. Post this, you have the remaining day at leisure to explore the local markets and relish some local cuisine.
Return to your hotel in Darjeeling for a comfortable overnight stay .
Day 9 - Darjeeling: Departure NJP / Bagdogra (90 Km./ Approx. 3 Hrs.)
Since today is going to be last day of the Sikkim Tour Package.
Today is your last day of this memorable and wonderful vacation. Morning After breakfast check-out from the hotel & transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Nearly 90 kilometers 3 hours drive. Guest are advised to start early & not to rush Forwarding Journey. As your West Sikkim tour package ends today, you will have a lot of memories to cherish for rest of your life.
|Gangtok||Jain Group The Sikkim Continental||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Lachen||Delight Royal Lachen||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Lachung||Jain Group Hotel Lachung Continental||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Kalimpong||Anand Portico||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Darjeeling||Udaan Zambala Retreat||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Gangtok.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Lachen.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Lachung.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Kalimpong.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Darjeeling.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC Vehicle.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
|Category||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||10 PAX||12 PAX||Child: 5 to 12|
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.