- City: (3N) Gangtok, (2N) Pelling, (2N) Darjeeling.
- Changu or Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry, Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Rimbi waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake Khecheopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga waterFalls, New Helipad, Rabdentse Ruins & Kanchenjunga View tower, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Mt. Everest, Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Centre, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock & Tea Estate..
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Flight: Mumbai To Bagdogra & Bagdogra To Mumbai.
Day 1 - Bagdogra - Gangtok: Arrival & Leisure Day (123 kms/ Approx, 5 Hrs)
Welcome to Gangtok!
After arriving at the airport or NJP railway station, you will be immediately transferred to Gangtok without any further delay. Upon your arrival in the beautiful city of Gangtok, head to the hotel you would be staying at. Check-in at the reception and head to your room to relax after the day’s journey. The remaining day is free for you to explore on your own. Enjoy this time as per you please. The overnight stay is scheduled at the same hotel.
Day 2 - Gangtok - Changu Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion - Gangtok
In the morning, head out on an excursion to witness the gems of Sikkim. You will be first visiting the Changu or Tsomgo Lake which is barely 35 kilometres from Gangtok. The stunning view of the crystal clear lake amidst the snowy summits is a sight to behold.
Next, visit Baba Mandir after traveling for 18 kilometers cutting and running through the snow-capped mountains. Baba Mandir is a memorial commemorated to the brave Sepoy of Indian Army who lost his life around 30 years back in this region.
Having explored the iconic attractions, you can return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 - Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Visit the Local Tourist Attractions in Gangtok.
After breakfast today, we will be starting out Gangtok local sightseeing tour. During this tour, you will visit some of the most prominent local attractions without which your West Sikkim tour will be incomplete. We will start with Tashi View Point today & will continue our trip by visiting Ganesh Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry, Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls one by one. At the end of the tour, you will be returning to the hotel for spending the night.
Day 4 - Gangtok: Transfer to Pelling via Ravangla (120 Km./ Approx 5 Hrs.)
Enjoy the Peaceful Environment at Picturesque Pelling.
After having a scrumptious breakfast today, you will check-out of your hotel & will start traveling to Pelling via Ravangla. Pelling is known for being a picturesque town in West Sikkim that provides you with the opportunity to escape the urban chaos. Pelling is at an altitude of 6800 feet / 2072 meters – On a clear day guest can get a clear view of Himalayan range with snow capped mount Pandim, Kumbhakarna, Rathong, Kanchenjunga, Zopnow, Shambho, Narsing, Siniolchu etc. After reaching Pelling, you will check-in to the hotel where you will spend the night.
Day 5 - Pelling: Full Day Sightseeing
Visit the tourist attractions in Pelling!
Morning After breakfast, get geared for a sightseeing tour in Pelling. Places of visit are Rimbi waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, it is one of the holy Buddhist lake and it is believed that any wish in front of the lake comes true – Myth is that when a leaf falls on the placid clear water surface, it is picked by a bird & thus the water surface is always free of leaves, Khecheopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga waterfalls, New Helipad, Rabdentse Ruins & Kanchenjunga View Tower etc. At the end of the day, you will be coming back to the hotel. Evening free to roam around the helipad or Shopping center. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 6 - Pelling: Transfer to Darjeeling (75 Km./ Approx 3.5 Hrs.)
Welcome to the Plantation Retreat of Darjeeling!
We will start our journey towards Darjeeling after breakfast today. Nearly 75 kilometers 3.5 hours drive. At an height of 2123 meters/ 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills. It is also home to the famous World Heritage train. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR). Check into hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 7 - Darjeeling: Full Day Sightseeing
Begin your day in the comfortable room and embark on a sightseeing tour of Darjeeling. Get up early morning at around 3:45 Am. drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak & Mount Everest (subject to clear weather). On a clear day, you can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. From there, proceed to Ghoom Monastery, which is the area’s oldest Monastery, built in 1875. On your way back from Tiger Hill, you can see the 15 feet tall image of Buddha.
Further proceed for a city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock & Tea Estate (from outside).
Return to your hotel in Darjeeling for a comfortable overnight stay .
Day 8 - Darjeeling: Departure NJP / Bagdogra (90 Km./ Approx. 3 Hrs.)
Since today is going to be last day of the Sikkim Tour Package.
Morning After breakfast check-out from the hotel & transfer to NJP/ Bagdogra Airport (IXB) Nearly 90 kilometers 3 hours drive. Guest are advised to start early & not to rush Forwarding Journey. As your West Sikkim tour package ends today, you will have a lot of memories to cherish for rest of your life.
|Gangtok||Jain Group The Sikkim Continental||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Pelling||Jain Group Hotel Sonamchen||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Darjeeling||Sumi Yashshree Suites & Spa||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Sightseeing: Canggu or Tsomgo Lake, Baba Harbhajan Singh Madir, Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Flower Show, Cottage Industry, Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery, Banjakhri Falls, Rimbi waterfalls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake Khecheopalri Monastery, Kanchenjunga waterFalls, New Helipad, Rabdentse Ruins & Kanchenjunga View tower, Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Mt. Everest, Zoological Park, Tibetan Refugee Centre, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock & Tea Estate.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Gangtok.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Pelling.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Darjeeling.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Flight: Mumbai To Bagdogra & Bagdogra To Mumbai.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.