- City: Guwahati, Kaziranga, Shillong, Cherrapunji.
- Kaziranga National Park Sightseeing.
- Awesome sunset cruise experience of a lifetime.
- Exotic views of Shillong Peak.
- Accommodation: 6 Nights’ Accommodation.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – Non AC (Up to 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi To Guwahati & Guwahati To New Delhi.
Your 6N/7D Romantic Meghalaya Tour Package begins with reaching to Guwahati. Let’s start our journey with the best place.
When you will arrive in Guwahati safely, our representative will pick you from the Airport/Station and will take you to the hotel for check-in. He will help you with the check-in and to your rooms. The rooms will be on 2 person sharing. Then you can take a rest if you are tired or you can go around and visit Guwahati. It will be up to you totally. Overnight stay at hotels in Guwahati.
The home of One Horned Rhinoceros park views you will enjoy
Early morning the second day of your romantic Meghalaya tour package, we will travel to Karizanga after luscious breakfast. After safely arrive there, we will go visit the Karizanga National Park which is also known as the home of One Horned Rhinoceros. You can take pictures with the Rhinos and then we will go to our hotel for Check-in. The evening will be free to wander. So if you want to see Kaziranga, you can go around otherwise you can just stay at the hotel and take a rest. Everything will get smooth by the end of the day, so don’t get worried about tiredness and chill with us. Overnight stay at hotels in Karizanga.
Keep your eyes open for heartwarming views of animals around.
On the 3rd day of the 6N/7D Meghalaya tour package from Guwahati, we will officially visit one zone of Karizanga national park while riding an elephant. We will see a lot of other animals in the park including Hog Deer, Swamp Deer, Wild Buffalo, and tigers if you get lucky. There is also a good range of water animals and birds in the park. Later we will get back to the hotel for breakfast and post breakfast we will travel to Shillong. Shillong is also called the Scotland of the West with an altitude of 4900ft. On our way to Shillong, we will be visiting Uniam Lake which is a majestic placid lake and surrounded by Sylvan Hills. Reaching safely in Shillong we will check-in the hotel in Shillong and take a rest for the rest of the day. You can again take the day to break as your own. We will stay overnight at the Shillong hotel.
Start your 4th day Meghalaya tour package from Guwahati with the sounds of chirping birds around the hotel & observe the beauty you encounter and capture it
On day 4, after a scrumptious breakfast, we will travel to Cherrapunjee which is said to be the World’s most wet place. The place is having beautiful breathtaking views you can never forget. There you will also enjoy the majestic views of Nohkalikai Falls. Water and water everywhere. There are caves like Mawsmai Cave that you can go into and explore it from inside. On our way back to Shillong in the evening, we will visit Elephanta Falls and Shillong Peak. Later we will go back to our hotel in Shillong and relaxing stay overnight.
Happily, enjoy the evening with sound and light shows.
On the 5th day of, 6N/7D Shillong tour package we will visit the Don Bosco Museum and Ward’s Lake respectively after the tempting breakfast. After the visit, we will head back to the hotel and process the check-out from the Shillong hotel. We will then romantic drive to Guwahati and check-in the Guwahati hotel. Later in the evening after some rest and lunch, we will go see Kalakshetra. This is one of the best show of sound and light you can enjoy that presents the Assamese history and culture. Later we will come back to the hotel in Guwahati and take a rest for the night.
Tours should be entertaining and not be strenuous.
On the 6th day of the romantic Meghalaya tour package, we will go and visit the Assam State Museum full of Assam history. Then we will move to visit the State Zoo that is also a Botanical garden following with the visit to the Regional science center and the Sukreswar Temple which is the 6th Jyotirlinga of Shiva. Then later we will suggest an optional Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra which will be afforded by the tourist himself and you can pay for that at the moment. We will then head back to the hotel and take a rest for the night at Guwahati hotels. All the awesome adventures you can do with us.
This is the final day of your romantic tour package for Meghalaya. Take the bag of memories with you & stay happy.
On the last day of our 6N/7D Meghalaya trip, after a delicious breakfast, we will hit the roads again and visit Kamakhya Temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, and Nabagraha Temple. After all these places are important to visit. Later then we will take you back to the Guwahati hotel for luggage and check out. Our agent will escort you to the Airport/Station. From where you will be retreating back to your home destinations. A full adventurous and exciting tour to Meghalaya with us will make you come again.
|Guwahati||Hotel The Kalyaniz||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Kaziranga||Kaziranga Resort||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Shillong||The Centre Point||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Guwahati.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kaziranga.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Shillong.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi To Guwahati & Guwahati To New Delhi.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
FAQs For Himachal Pradesh
1. What are the best places to visit in Meghalaya?
The best places to visit in Meghalaya: The capital city of Meghalaya is Shilong, and it is a must-visit place for travelers. Our Meghalaya tour packages recommend you to plan for at least 4-5 days’ trip to Shilong. From Shilong, you can explore other popular tourist places. Apart from Shilong, Cherapunjee and Mauseanram are the popular tourist attractions.
2. What is the best time to visit Meghalaya?
The best time to visit Meghalaya: Heavy rain is noted from the month of June to the month of September. So, it is better to avoid traveling to Meghalaya during this time. Winter (November to February) is the best time to visit Meghalaya.
3. What are the foods that you can try in Meghalaya?
The Best Food Of Meghalaya: Typical Tibetan foods are popular throughout the northeast region of India. For example, momo and thukpa are popular street foods. Apart from that, you try delicacies of Khasi and Garo tribes. Pork cooked inside the bamboo stem is quite popular. For vegetarians, there are also plenty of options for food.
4. What are the things to buy in Meghalaya?
Things to buy in Meghalaya: In Meghalaya, there are some interesting shopping options for tourists. Traditional, Khasi shawl is particularly popular. Apart from that, local dresses, handicraft goods, pickles, and many other things are purchased by tourists.
5. How to reach Meghalaya?
To visit Meghalaya, you need to arrive at Guwahati which is the capital city of Assam. This city is well-connected through road, rail and air from different parts of India. From Guwahati, you can take a car to travel to Shilong.
6. What are the best honeymoon destinations in Himachal?
The best honeymoon destinations in Meghalaya are Shillong, Cherrapunji, Mawlynnong, Jowai, Khliehriat, Nongstoin & Ampati.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
10% Discount 10% Discount 5% Discount