- City: Guwahati, Shillong, Cherrapunji, Mawlynong, Dawki.
- Basisthaashram, Balaji Temple, and Sankar Dev Kalakhetra Sightseeing.
- Umiam Lake, Lady Hydari Park, & Cathedral Catholic Church Tour.
- Elephant Falls, Airforce Museum, Moucinram, & Mawphlang Sacred Grove Tour.
- Mawlynong Village, Living Root Bridge, Dawki, & Crystal River Tour.
- Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Falls, Mawsmai Caves, Thangkharang Park & Double Decker Root Bridge trekking.
- Laitlum Canyons, Smith Village, Don Bosco Museum & Golf Course Sightseeing.
- Kamakhya Temple Tour.
- Accommodation: 6 Nights’ Accommodation.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – Non AC (Up to 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- Flights: New Delhi To Guwahati & Guwahati To New Delhi.
Your 6N/7D Meghalaya Honeymoon Package begins with reaching to Guwahati the capital of Assam. Let’s start our journey with the best place.
Your Meghalaya honeymoon package begins with the arrival in Guwahati, As soon as you reach Guwahati airport/station, the EWS Holidays agent’s representative will greet & escort you to the hotel in Guwahati. Check-in & get over the jet lag. At the hotel, you will be welcomed in the traditional Assamese style. Once refreshed, you will enjoy sightseeing. Basisthaashram, Balaji Temple, & Sankar Dev Kalakhetra are the attractions of the day. Later, return to the hotel in Guwahati for a restful romantic sleep.
Your 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon package takes you to Shillong today.
Arise to a wholesome breakfast & checkout from the Guwahati hotel. Now, you will be transferred to Shillong. On the way, you will be treated to the exotic expanses. Halt at Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani. If time allows, you will also visit Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park, & Cathedral Catholic Church. On reaching Shillong, check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, slip into your bed for a restful sleep.
Explore the less explored attractions as per this Meghalaya honeymoon holiday package.
On the 3rd day of the 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon package from Delhi, Wake up to a hearty breakfast & head to an amazing sightseeing session. Begin with Elephant Falls & Airforce Museum. From there, proceed to Moucinram & Mawphlang. Seek blessings for a blissful marital life at Natural Shivling in Moucinram and explore its sacred woods. Later, return to the hotel in Shillong and hop onto your cozy bed for the romantic night.
Your Meghalaya tour for a couple takes you to amazing environs today.
On the 4th day of the 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon package, relish a lovable morning meal & checkout from the Shillong hotel as today you will be visiting Mawlynong Village, which is considered as the cleanest village in Asia. Here, you will enjoy the skywalk, treehouse viewpoint, Living Root Bridge, Dawki, & the Crystal River. Later, proceed to Cherrapunjee & check-in to the hotel in Cherrapunji for a romantic night stay.
Your Meghalaya honeymoon package from Delhi takes you to an amazing sightseeing experience today.
On the 5th day of the 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon tour package, Savor breakfast & get ready to explore the beauty of Cherrapunjee with your soulmate. Visit its amazing waterfalls & lovely limestone caves. Also do not miss out on Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Falls, Thangkharang Park, & Mawsmai Cave. Adventure seekers can go for Double Decker Root Bridge trekking. In the evening, return to the Cherrapunji hotel for a soothing sleep.
The next leg of your Meghalaya honeymoon tour takes you to Guwahati today.
On the 6th day of the 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon package, relish a delectable breakfast & checkout from the Cherrapunji hotel. Now, you will be exploring the gems of the city before finally heading to Guwahati. Start with Laitlum Canyons & Smith Village. Sightseeing and enjoying, you will reach Shillong as the city welcomes you again as a mid-point when you move from Cherrapunjee to Guwahati. In Shillong, visit attractions like Don Bosco Museum & Golf Course. In the evening, you will reach Guwahati & check-in to the hotel in Guwahati for a restful romantic sleep.
This is the final day of your romantic Meghalaya honeymoon package. Take the bag of memories with you & stay happy.
On the last day of our 6N/7D Meghalaya honeymoon trip, after a delicious breakfast, Savor one more breakfast and checkout from the Guwahati hotel. Seek blessings at Kamakhya Temple. Our agent will escort you to the Airport/Station. From where you will be retreating back to your home destinations. A full adventurous and exciting honeymoon tour to Meghalaya with us will make you come again.
|Guwahati||Hotel The Kalyaniz||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Shillong||The Eee Cee Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Cherrapunjee||Jiva Resort||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Guwahati.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Shilong.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cherrapunji.
- Accommodation in a double room on twin sharing basis.
- Vehicle Type: Wagon R – Non AC (Up to 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Driver charges, Parking charges, State tax, Toll tax.
- All applicable taxes.
- Flights: New Delhi To Guwahati & Guwahati To New Delhi.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
FAQs For Himachal Pradesh
1. What are the best places to visit in Meghalaya?
The best places to visit in Meghalaya: The capital city of Meghalaya is Shilong, and it is a must-visit place for travelers. Our Meghalaya tour packages recommend you to plan for at least 4-5 days’ trip to Shilong. From Shilong, you can explore other popular tourist places. Apart from Shilong, Cherapunjee and Mauseanram are the popular tourist attractions.
2. What is the best time to visit Meghalaya?
The best time to visit Meghalaya: Heavy rain is noted from the month of June to the month of September. So, it is better to avoid traveling to Meghalaya during this time. Winter (November to February) is the best time to visit Meghalaya.
3. What are the foods that you can try in Meghalaya?
The Best Food Of Meghalaya: Typical Tibetan foods are popular throughout the northeast region of India. For example, momo and thukpa are popular street foods. Apart from that, you try delicacies of Khasi and Garo tribes. Pork cooked inside the bamboo stem is quite popular. For vegetarians, there are also plenty of options for food.
4. What are the things to buy in Meghalaya?
Things to buy in Meghalaya: In Meghalaya, there are some interesting shopping options for tourists. Traditional, Khasi shawl is particularly popular. Apart from that, local dresses, handicraft goods, pickles, and many other things are purchased by tourists.
5. How to reach Meghalaya?
To visit Meghalaya, you need to arrive at Guwahati which is the capital city of Assam. This city is well-connected through road, rail and air from different parts of India. From Guwahati, you can take a car to travel to Shilong.
6. What are the best honeymoon destinations in Himachal?
The best honeymoon destinations in Meghalaya are Shillong, Cherrapunji, Mawlynnong, Jowai, Khliehriat, Nongstoin & Ampati.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.