- Tour Name: Rajasthan Tour Package 3 Nights/ 4 Days.
- Tour Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days.
- Destinations Covered: Jodhpur, Jaisalmer.
- All Transfers.
Day 1 - Jodhpur: Arrival & Sightseeing
Your Rajasthan tour package itinerary begins with arrival in Jodhpur.
On arrival in Jodhpur, an agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel in Jodhpur. Check-in and relax before going for sightseeing as per your holiday in Rajasthan. Explore the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, which is amongst the biggest forts of the country. Also, visit the calming Jaswant Thada in the periphery, which is a cenotaph which was built by King Sardar Singh in the memory of King Jaswant Singh. Later, head to visit the amazing Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, which is housed in the marvelous hotel – Umaid Bhawan Palace. Later, go shopping at the local markets of the city before heading back to the hotel for a sound sleep.
Day 2 - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer: Transfer & Sightseeing (285 Km./ Approx. 5.5 Hrs.)
Your romantic Rajasthan trip for 4 days introduces you to the Golden city Of Jaisalmer.
Wake up to a toothsome breakfast & checkout from Jodhpur hotel as you will be heading to Jaisalmer today. On arrival, complete check-in formalities at the hotel in Jaisalmer & refresh before setting of for sightseeing. Begin with visiting the Sonar Quila. In the evening, enjoy some relaxing time at Gadisar Lake. Later, return to the hotel for a soothing sleep.
Day 3 - Jaisalmer - Thar Desert: Sightseeing (90 Kms./Approx. 2 Hrs. Drive)
This day of your Rajasthan desert tour takes you to the Thar Desert.
Savor a delectable morning meal, checkout from the hotel. Now, enjoy visits to Bada Bagh, Lodurva, abandoned village of Kuldhara & Khaba Fort. Now, get ready for a trip to Thar Desert as you proceed to the expansive sand dunes. By the evening, you will reach Sam Sand Dunes, where a lovely sunset will welcome you. Do not miss out on an exciting Camel Safari. At night, gorge on scrumptious dinner at the camp, followed by soothing folk music and dance. Later, head to your tents for a relaxing sleep.
Day 4 - Jaisalmer: Sightseeing & Departure (400 Km./ Approx. 12 Hrs.)
Enjoy one more bout of sightseeing & depart for home.
Relish a delectable breakfast and visit attractions like Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Haveli & Thar Heritage Museum. After sightseeing, plan your day according to the departure time of your flight. check-out from the hotel and you will get a transfer from your hotel to the Jodhpur airport/railway station & leave for your hometown with wonderful memories of your holiday in Rajasthan!.
|Jodhpur||The Gandhi International||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Hayyat||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Jaisalmer||Desert Camp Jaisalmer||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- All Transfers.
- Sightseeing as Per Above Itinerary.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Entrance fees at any point.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.