- Tour Name: Mount Abu Tour Package 5 Nights 6 Days With Jaipur, Udaipur.
- Tour Duration: 05 Nights/06 Days.
- Destinations Covered: Jaipur, Udaipur, Mount Abu.
- All Transfers.
Day 1 - Delhi to Jaipur by Private Cab (5 hrs/268 kms. Drive)
On this day, a car will pick you up early in the morning from a pre-informed location in Delhi NCR. Start a memorable journey to Rajasthan.
As you reach the hotel, check in and relax for a while. Later in the day, proceed for sightseeing tour of Jaipur that includes visits to famous tourist attractions like City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Govind Dev ji Temple & Birla Temple.
In the evening, visit the famous Chokhi Dhani Resort and try out some traditional Rajasthani cuisines (Entrance on direct payment basis). The day ends with a relaxing overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 2 - Half-day Sightseeing in Jaipur
Have a filling breakfast at the hotel and then this Rajasthan tour itinerary takes you out for sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. Enjoy visiting most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur including Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Ram Niwas Garden & Albert Hall and go on capturing some great pictures of your tour in Jaipur. As the day comes to an end, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 - Jaipur to Udaipur: Sightseeing (393 Kms./Approx. 6.5 Hrs. Drive)
Don’t be surprised if it feels like you are in Venice. After a delectable breakfast, check out and get transferred to Udaipur. En route, visit some of the famous attractions such as Ajmer Dargah Sharif, Pushkar Brahma Temple & more. Soak in the beauty of the city and continue the journey. As you arrive at the hotel in Udaipur, check in and relax as the remaining part of the third day of this holiday package is at leisure. As the day nears the end, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Udaipur: Explore The City
Treat your taste buds to a sumptuous breakfast and then get ready for a full day of sightseeing in the city of Udaipur. The sightseeing tour includes visits to City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola, Jag Mandir, Fateh Sagar Lake, Shilpgram, Pratap Memorial & Sahelion Ki Bari.
Visiting best tourist attractions in Udaipur will make you fall in love with the less-talked about wonders of Rajasthan which have always been the highlights of any Udaipur Tour. When the day ends, get back to the hotel for a cozy overnight stay.
Day 5 - Udaipur To Mount Abu: (164 Kms./Approx. 3.5 Hrs. Drive)
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed to the next destination of your holiday – Mount Abu. The only hill station in Rajasthan – Mount Abu – is located in the lap of the great Aravali Range and is home to a number of temples.
Upon arrival at the hotel in Mount Abu, check in and make yourself at home. Later in the day, visit legendary Nakki Lake which is located in the heart of Mount Abu & is a popular tourist attraction. Take a stroll near the lake, watch out for the amazing rock formations and make capture some great pictures.
As the penultimate day of this Mount Abu tour itinerary ends, return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Day 6 - Mount Abu to Delhi: Departure
Have breakfast and then check out of the hotel as now it’s time to bid adieu to the beautiful Mount Abu. You will be transferred to Delhi/NCR & say goodbye to the magical landscapes and the romantic weather that gave your memories for a lifetime. It’s time to leave for Delhi & then head back home.
|Jaipur||The Ashapurna Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Udaipur||Hotel Kurabar Kothi||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Mount Abu||Hotel Karnavati||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Private transfers.
- Sightseeing as Per Above Itinerary.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Entrance fees at any point.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.