- Explore the natural wonders that Koh Samui has to offer at Ang Thong National Marine Park.
- Hop into the clear blue waters and snorkel past the soft corals & underwater caves.
- See the best of Krabi in less than 7 hours with a fun tour of 4 iconic islands.
- Visit the famous Koh Gai – the Chicken Island and see where it got its nickname for yourself.
- Explore the lesser know tiny islands of Koh Tub and Koh Mor.
- Be awed by the stunning scenery of the Phi Phi islands on a big boat or speed boat.
- Accommodation: Krabi 2N, Koh Samui 2N and Phuket 2N.
- 6 Breakfast & 3 Lunch.
- All Transportation on SIC basis.
- Flights: New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad To Phuket.
- Flights: Phuket To Koh Samui & Koh Samui To Phuket.
- Flight: Phuket To New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Phuket: Arrival & Transfer to Krabi
Welcome to Phuket! & spend a perfect holiday in Thailand which commences upon arrival at the Phuket International Airport (HKT). Transfer to Krabi & plan a special evening for your beloved on this day of your 6 Nights/ 7 Days Ko Samui Tour With Krabi And Phuket tour.
Upon arrival at Phuket Airport, meet our local tour coordinator who will meet and greet you at the specified area & transfer you to your Krabi hotel. Check in to your hotel (Standard Check in time: 1400 – 1500 hours) & relax. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
In the evening you can go out & get acquainted to your nearby areas and relish some freshly made cuisines at local seaside restaurants. Later return to hotel and sleep relaxed.
Day 2 - Krabi: A Romantic Four Islands Trip
Enjoy the Four Islands’ Tour for a romantic day spent on the beautiful islands on the 2nd day of your Ko Samui tour with Krabi and Phuket.
After breakfast, proceed for Krabi Four Island Day Trip. Explore the islands of Koh Tup, Koh Gai, Koh Poda & Phra Nang Cave Beach via boat on this day trip from Krabi. Start your day trip in the morning by first going to the scenic Koh Tup Island, famed for its tidal sandbank. Wonder at the unique formation of shoals and picturesque coastline. Next, head over to Koh Gai Island, also known as Chicken Island for its similar appearance to the head of a chicken. Here dive into the exquisite, azure water for a swim or go snorkelling to closely observe the variety of sea creatures. Break for a delicious picnic lunch at Koh Poda Island & take time to relax on the white sandy beach, snooze in the sun and observe the stunning scenery. Your last stop is at the breathtaking Phra Nang Cave Beach. Explore the grotto caves, watch as daring climbers ascend the rocks and swim in the warm waters inside the caves. In the evening, you will be taken back to the hotel in Krabi for romantic overnight stay.
- Wear sunglasses and sunscreen, bring towels, swimwear and a hat/cap.
- Don’t forget your camera and a waterproof case.
Day 3 - Krabi to Koh Samui: Transfer by Ferry
Explore the local charms of Thailand on this day of the tour. Transferred to Koh Samui on the 3rd day of your romantic Thailand tour.
After Breakfast at Krabi Hotel. Check out from hotel & proceed to Krabi Ferry port to catch your ferry to Koh Samui. On arrival at Koh Samui, transfer to Hotel. Check in to Hotel in Koh Samui. Rest of the day is free for leisure & own activity. At the end of the day, snuggle down in your cozy bed for a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel in Koh Samui.
Day 4 - Koh Samui: Full Day Angthong National Marine Park
Explore the Angthong National Marine Park charms of Koh Samui on this day of the tour.
Post breakfast at the hotel in Koh Samui, visit Angthong National Marine Park. Angthong is a group of 42 islands and has beautiful bare chalk cliffs, hidden lagoons, white sand beaches and thick vegetation. This is the scene of the worldwide famous film “The Beach“. Some of the islands visited and explored include Koh Wao (consisting of three islands with a shallow, sheltered bay in between. An ideal place for snorkelling), Mae Koh (location of an emerald- green salt lake. Ideal for rowing along the shore and take in the beauty of this place), Koh Wua Talap (climb up to the 240 meter high view point and be amazed by the beauty, unfolding in front of you) and Koh Paluay. Lunch will be served at a fisherman’s village. After that, the speedboat will take you to the south of the island to do kayaking along amazing cliffs and uninhabited islands with perfect beaches. Return back the hotel in the evening as now you & your better-half will get to enjoy a romantic overnight stay in Koh Samui hotel.
Day 5 - Koh Samui to Phuket: Transfer
Get a chance to explore the Phuket with your better-half.
Begin the fifth day of your Ko Samui Tour With Krabi And Phuket Package with a delicious breakfast, check-out from your hotel and get ready for a long 9 hour journey by ferry & land to Phuket. You will be picked up from hotel and transferred to Nathon Pier to catch your ferry to Phuket. You will arrive at Phuket by evening and then transferred to your hotel for check-in for homey overnight stay.
Day 6 - Phuket: A Romantic Trip to Phi Phi Island
On 6th Day of your 6 Nights/ 7 Days Ko Samui Tour with Krabi and Phuket. Head on to the beautiful beaches of Phi Phi island with your special one.
After breakfast, you will start for the Phi Phi Island Tour. Phi Phi Islands comprise of six islands, of which the prominent ones are Phi Phi Don, which house the Bohemian Town and the Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay. These islands are visited by hundreds of tourists for their limestone cliffs that rise out of the emerald green waters, white sand beaches & its beautiful coral reefs. Please note it takes about 2 hours one way to reach Phi Phi Island by Big Boat & 1 hour by a Speed boat. You can opt to do snorkeling (at extra cost by paying National Park Fees) once you reach Phi Phi Island. The national park fees is mandatory if going by speed boat. Enjoy the beach and relax with a local lunch & spend a romantic day on the stunning beaches with your special one and enjoy some exclusive moments with your partner. Capture beautiful memories that you & your partner may cherish for life. Return back to the hotel in the evening for a romantic overnight stay.
- Big Boat is like a cruise vessel and it has 3 floors. The Economy seat doesn’t give good views of the sea.
- If you want good views of the sea while going, its best to upgrade to Silver or Gold seat.
- Try the seafood & Thai buffet at Phi Phi Don restaurant for lunch.
Day 7 - Phuket: Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Ko Samui Tour With Krabi And Phuket, bid farewell to the incredible Thailand! Buy a handicraft gift for your beloved on the last of the tour.
Your final day will begin with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel after which you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey back home with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Krabi||Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort||Superior||Or Similar Hotels|
|Koh Samui||Best Western Samui Bayview Resort & Spa||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Phuket||Best Western Patong Beach||Superior||Or Similar Hotels|
About Krabi Hotel
- Hotel Check-In: 02:00 Pm. & Check-Out: 12:00 Pm.
- About a 20 min walk (slightly uphill) from the beach & Property lacks sea views or a spa.
- Modern, 2016-built hotel with fantastic cliff views, Good for groups, couples, solo travelers, and those with kids.
- Room size starts from 259 sqft with free wifi, a work station, an in-room safe, a minibar and a hairdryer.
- Facilities include Mountain-facing pool, Children’s pool, Fitness center, Free shuttle to Ao Nang Beach, Pool bar, Poolside restaurant serving Thai, Asian, International.
- Rooms with bunk beds are available – a good option for families.
About Phuket Hotel
- Hotel Check-In: 02:00 Pm. & Check-Out: 12:00 Pm.
- No family-oriented features.
- Excellent location a quick walk to the area’s major nightlife hub & a 10 min walk from the sands of Patong Beach.
- Room size measures from 270 sqft with Free Wi-Fi, Mini-bar, Complimentary bath products, Tea/coffee facilities, Safe, 2 x drinking water.
- Facilities include large swimming pool featuring a Jacuzzi and kids splash area, Pool bar, fitness room.
- In house “Mana Restaurant” serves local flavours as well international.
Phuketurk Thai & Indian Restaurant (2 mins), Badsha Indian Food (3 mins), Madras Cafe (7 mins), kohinoor 2 soi la diva (9 mins) by walk.
- Accommodation: Krabi 2N, Koh Samui 2N and Phuket 2N.
- 6 Breakfast & 3 Lunch.
- Phuket Airport to Krabi – Private Transfers by Road.
- Full Day Krabi Four Island Tour – Long Tail Boat – Seat in Coach (Open Air Local Vehicle) – Starts at 8:00 am (Duration: 7 hrs).
- Transfer from Krabi to Koh Samui by Ferry – SIC Transfer to Pier – Ferry Ticket – SIC Transfer to Samui Hotel – Starts at 6:00 am, 7:30 am, 10:30 am (Duration: 5 hrs).
- Angthong National Marine Park with Lunch (exclude National Park Fee) – Speedboat + Shared Transfers – Starts at 8:00 am (Duration: 8 hrs).
- Transfer from Koh Samui to Phuket by Ferry – SIC Transfer to Nathon Pier – Ferry Ticket – SIC Transfer to Phuket Hotel – Starts at 6:30 am, 10:30 am (Duration: 9 hrs).
- Phi Phi Island Tour With Lunch – By Big Boat – Economy Seat (Seat in Coach Transfers) – Starts at 7:00 am (Duration: 11 hrs).
- Phuket Hotel To Phuket Airport – Private Vehicle.
- All Transportation on SIC basis.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Visa Application Fee @ THB 2,000 per person (Free till April 2020).
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Useful Tips Before Booking
- If the stay is outside city area, there will be extra charges applicable for both private and shared transfers. These charges have to be paid directly before boarding the vehicle.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- For Visa on Arrival, you need to make sure you carry one passport size photograph (4 x 6 cm) in size.
- Passport Validity has to be 6 months at the time of travel.
- Valid Air Ticket and Proof of accommodation.
- It is necessary to carry at least 10,000 THB per person or 20,000 THB per family. You may be asked to show this amount in cash/forex card during immigration or while getting visa on arrival. Amount in credit card or bank are not accepted.
- Visa Application Fee @ THB 2,000 per person (Free till April 2020). If you go for express visa, you may be charged THB 200 per person extra.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
10% Discount 10% Discount 10% Discount