- Begin your tour with a visit to Mata Vaishno Devi.
- Enjoy splendid view of Patnitop enroute to Pahalgam.
- Savour breathtaking views of Dal Lake with a jetty tour.
- Stop by Grand Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh & more on a Srinagar tour.
- Hop on an excursion to Sonamarg for magical views.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
Day 1 - Jammu - Katra: Arrival & The Vaishno Devi Yatra (46 Km./Approx. 1.5 Hrs.)
Kickstart the exciting 6 nights 7 days family trip to Jammu and Kashmir by reaching the first pitstop, Katra and heading on for the Vaishno Devi yatra.
The first stop of your Jammu Kashmir tour itinerary is Jammu. The agent’s representative will pick you from the Jammu Tawi**/Katra Railway Station and escort you to Katra for check-in and lunch*.
After lunch, you will be transferred to Banganga. From here you can head to the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi on your own. The 15 km pilgrimage can be covered on foot or by riding a pony. Have dinner at a local restaurant near the temple after darshan. Return to the hotel late night or early morning on the next day.
Note: *Only one meal is offered on this day.
Day 2 - Katra - Pahalgam: Sightseeing at Patnitop & Pahalgam
From the holy shrines at Katra, move on for a journey to the picturesque valley of Kashmir.
After breakfast at the hotel, you can head to Pahalgam. Patnitop lies en route. Take a sightseeing tour of Patnitop and enjoy some splendid views. On the way, you can have lunch at a local restaurant and then proceed further to Kashmir. After check-in at the hotel in Pahalgam, the entire day is offered at leisure.
You can visit the Amusement Park by the Lidder River; it is a perfect place for families and kids to spend a fun-filled day together. Aru Valley is another beautiful stop for sightseeing and some water adventure. Pony rides are available to Baisaran, Betaab Valley, and Chandanwari.
Enjoy the evening in the valley by going on short excursions nearby. You will be taken back to the hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Distance from Katra to Pahalgam: 230 Km./Approx. 7.5 hrs.
Optional: Excursion to Betaab Valley, pony ride to Baisaran Valley, and river rafting in Aru Valley. Sightseeing and white water rafting in Pahalgam (charges extra).
Day 3 - Pahalgam - Srinagar: Sightseeing & Houseboat Stay (94 Km./Approx. 3 Hrs.)
Enjoy the morning at leisure and head towards Dal Lake in Srinagar for Shikara rides.
After breakfast in the hotel in Pahalgam, the morning is available at leisure. You can explore the beautiful surroundings or just sit back with your loved ones, admiring the snow-clad mountain peaks and clear blue sky.
Have an early lunch at the hotel/ local restaurant and head on to the jetty at Dal Lake where houseboats are docked. The Jammu Kashmir family tour package includes the Shikara rides to the Nehru Park. Dinner and overnight stay are offered at the houseboat.
Day 4 - Srinagar to Gulmarg: Sightseeing Tour (60 Km./ Approx. 2.5 hrs.)
Spend an exciting day in Gulmarg and indulge in the adventure activities in the beautiful valley.
On day 4 of your Jammu Kashmir family tour package, head to Gulmarg after breakfast in Srinagar. The day is available for leisure – you can plan a few activities, such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides with your family. You can take a religious tour to Maharani Temple & Ziarat of Baba Reshi, or visit the highest golf course in the world. But the most popular thing to include in the all the family tour packages for Jammu Kashmir is the Gondola Cable Car Ride to Khilanmarg. For kids, zorbing at the Children’s Park is one of the fun activities to try.
After an exciting day, head back for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Optional: Sightseeing, gondola/pony ride (charges extra).
Note: Due to lack of time, choose two or three preferred activities only. The Cable Ride, however, is strongly recommended.
Day 5 - Gulmarg - Srinagar: Full Day Sightseeing Tour (52 km./Approx. 2 Hrs.)
Take a short excursion with your family to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple and visit the beautiful Mughal Gardens of Srinagar.
After a hearty breakfast and check-out from the Gulmarg hotel, proceed to Srinagar. On the way, you can take an excursion directly to the Shankaracharya Hill Temple, one of the popular religious tourist attractions in Srinagar.
Once you reach the hotel, check-in, have lunch and relax for a few hours. In the evening, you will be taken for a tour of the beautiful Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Note: Click lots of pictures with your family here for beautiful memories of the best of your Jammu and Kashmir family tour package.
Day 6 - Srinagar - Sonmarg: Full Day Sightseeing (80 Km./ Approx. 2.5 hrs.)
Head to the Meadow of Gold for a day’s excursion in the beautiful valley.
A family excursion to Sonamarg is next in your Kashmir tour itinerary. The day is offered at leisure for family activities in Sonamarg and nearby places. You can have lunch at a local restaurant. There are numerous optional tours to try. But due to limited time, you will not be able to cover all of these.
You will be transferred to the Srinagar hotel in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Optional: You can head for a pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier. You can also visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples. Ganderbal is another great option for family trips because of the watersports available at the Manasbal Lake.
Day 7 - Srinagar: Departure
It is time for you to say goodbye to the amazing state of Jammu and Kashmir after savoring a delicious breakfast in the hotel.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for departure. The transfer is included in the family tour package for Jammu Kashmir.
Note: Due to strict security, you are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours before the departure time. You will have to pass 4 security barriers before reaching the airport. This often leads to long traffic jams right outside the airport.
|Katra||Hotel Kashmir Residency||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Pahalgam||The Paristaan Resorts||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Srinagar||New Alexandra Houseboats||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Gulmarg||The Meadows Resorts And Hotels||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Milad||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Shikara ride over Dal lake.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll, taxes, and service charges.
- All. transportation on private basis.
- Local sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports.
- Cable Car/Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges, if any.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.