- Accommodation: 3N in Srinagar, 1N in Pahalgam & 2N in Gulmarg.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Up to 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in an AC vehicle.
Day 1 - Srinagar: Arrival & Houseboat Stay
Welcome to the land of romance. Your 6 Nights/ 7 Days Kashmir Honeymoon tour starts now.
Arrive at the Sheikh ul Alam Airport (SXR) in Srinagar with your better half. As your 6N/7D Kashmir honeymoon package begins, an EWS Holidays agent’s representative will receive you & escort you to your Srinagar hotel/houseboat over Dal Lake. Complete the check-in formalities & destress after the long journey in the houseboat.
A much sought-after experience, a stay on the houseboat in Srinagar is a unique & romantic proposition for lovebirds. Offering a serene and peaceful environment, the houseboat stay is indeed a magical start to your married life.
Gear up for a shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening. The day concludes with a special, romantic candlelight dinner & cake along with an overnight stay in the houseboat. Bond over food with your beloved and be prepared for a scintillating Kashmir tour in the following days.
Note: You can get yourself clicked in the regional Kashmiri attire while on the shikara ride with your beloved.
Day 2 - Srinagar - Pahalgam: Arrival & Sightseeing (88 Km./Approx 2.5 Hrs)
The 2nd day of Your 6N/7D Kashmir honeymoon package takes you to the mesmerizing town of Pahalgam.
After a healthy breakfast in the houseboat/hotel, complete the check-out formalities and proceed to the picturesque town of Pahalgam as part of your Kashmir sightseeing. You can also visit the Martand Sun Temple en route to seek the blessings of the divine.
Once you reach the hotel, complete the registration formalities and relax in your room. Your evening is at leisure and you can explore this beautiful valley on your own.
Honeymooners can visit the Jamia Masjid Mosque, the Gauri Shankar Temple, or stop by at the serene Aru valley, Betaab Valley. White water rafting in the Lidder river is also extremely popular among couples.
Come back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and cozy, overnight stay in the Pahalgam hotel.
Tip: Treat your taste buds to the different types of bread in Pahalgam. You can try Bakarkhani, Roth, and Czochworu.
Optional: Excursion to Betaab Valley, pony ride to Baisaran Valley, and river rafting in Aru Valley. Sightseeing and white water rafting in Pahalgam (charges extra).
Day 3 - Srinagar - Gulmarg: Arrival & Leisure Day (59 Km./Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
Gear up to revel amidst snow covered peaks on the third day of your Kashmir honeymoon trip.
After a healthy Kashmiri breakfast in the houseboat, complete the check-out formalities and proceed to the picturesque town of Gulmarg. Your day is at leisure and you can proceed for Kashmir sightseeing on your own. Explore the scenic beauty of Gulmarg with your better half today. Head to the Strawberry Field where the popular Shah Rukh Khan starrer Jab Tak Hai Jaan was shot or take an excursion to the Alpather Lake.
Come back to the hotel for a delicious Kashmiri dinner and later, snuggle the night away.
Optional: Enjoy golfing and pony rides (charges extra). Sightseeing in Gulmarg (charges extra).
Day 4 - Gulmarg: Sightseeing Tour
Visit the delightful town of Gulmarg today which is among the primary Kashmir honeymoon places. Head out with your partner for a Gondola ride on your second day in Gulmarg.
After a delectable breakfast served in the hotel, head out to enjoy a romantic day in the Gulmarg valley on your Kashmir trip. You can visit the Maharani temple, Ziarat of Baba Reshi, and the Gulmarg golf course. Later, head for the famous Gondola cable car ride or pony ride with your beloved and take in the mesmerizing panorama. You can also go on nature walks or short hikes. Come back to the hotel for a cozy dinner and overnight stay.
Optional: Sightseeing, gondola/pony ride (charges extra).
Day 5 - Gulmarg - Srinagar: Sightseeing Tour (52 km./Approx. 2 Hrs.)
On the penultimate day of your Kashmir honeymoon trip, visit the capital city of Srinagar.
After a healthy breakfast, check out from your hotel in Gulmarg & proceed to the capital city of Srinagar. Visit the Shankaracharya Hill Temple with your partner and seek the blessings of the divine for a happy married life. Proceed for hotel check-in later & relax after completing the registration.
In the evening, visit the romantic and beautiful Mughal Gardens with your beloved and walk hand in hand amidst lush greenery. The most sought-after places in Kashmir for a honeymoon, the Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Pari Mahal, & Chashme Shahi are the perfect places to spend quality time with your beloved. Come back to the hotel for a romantic dinner & snuggle the night away.
Tip: Visit the Pari Mahal during sunset for a mesmerizing & scintillating view.
Day 6 - Srinagar - Sonamarg: Full Day Excursion (80 Km./ Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
The 6th day of your Kashmir honeymoon trip takes you to the alpine valley of Sonamarg.
After an early morning breakfast served in the hotel, proceed to the Meadow of Gold with your better half. Take in the mesmerizing scenery on the way & cherish the last few hours of your honeymoon.
A nature lover’s delight, Sonamarg is idyllic and awe-inspiring. You can enjoy activities such as the pony ride at the Thajiwas Glacier, & water sports at Ganderbal. A temple tour can also be undertaken if you wish to seek the divine. In the evening, you will be taken back to your hotel in Srinagar for dinner & an overnight stay.
Optional: Sightseeing, pony ride, and watersports (charges extra).
Day 7 - Srinagar: Departure
Your 6 nights 7 days honeymoon in Kashmir ends as you get ready for the journey back home.
Savour an early morning breakfast with your partner as your Kashmir honeymoon tour package ends today. Complete the hotel check-out formalities and proceed for your transfer to the airport. Catch your flight back home.
Note: Due to strict security, you are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours before the departure time. You will have to pass 4 security barriers before reaching the airport. This often leads to long traffic jams right outside the airport.
|Srinagar||New Jacquline Heritage Houseboats||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Paradise Inn||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Gulmarg||The Meadows Resorts And Hotels||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Srinagar||Hotel Royal Batoo||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Honeymoon inclusions: Candle light dinner, cake, and flower decorations.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Shikara ride over Dal lake.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll, taxes, and service charges.
- All. transportation on private basis.
- Local sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports.
- Cable Car/Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges, if any.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.