- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing by private car.
- Candle light dinner and one cake for a night on the houseboat.
- One Shikara Ride in the Dal Lake.
- Flower bed decoration.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges.
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- All surface travelling by Non-Ac Etios/Dzire/Indigo.
- Parking and Toll tax.
Day 1 - Srinagar: Arrive & Local Sightseeing
Arrive at the Srinagar airport with your better half. As your Kashmir honeymoon tour package begins, an agent’s representative will receive and escort you to your hotel in Srinagar. Visit Shankaracharya Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the Kashmir Valley. Enjoy the beauty of Chashme Shahi, Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh, the famous Mughal Gardens. Visit the handicraft shops and buy some exquisite local hand-crafted items such as shawls, jackets, bed covers, papier-mache and carpets. Stroll along the Dal Lake in the evening and explore the local markets. Stay overnight at the hotel and enjoy a warm Kashmiri dinner.
Day 2 - Srinagar - Sonamarg: Full Day Excursion (80 Km./Approx. 2.5 Hrs.)
Gear up to revel amidst snow covered peaks on the second day of your Charismatic Kashmir honeymoon tour.
After a healthy Kashmiri breakfast, proceed to the picturesque Meadow of Gold Sonamarg. It is a popular spot for trout and mahseer fishing in the summer. You can choose a pony ride to one of the glaciers in Srinagar and have some fun in snow and ice by your own payment. Return to the hotel in Srinagar for a delicious Kashmiri dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 - Srinagar - Gulmarg: Sightseeing (52 Km./ Approx. 1.5 hrs.)
Visit the delightful town of Gulmarg today which is among the primary Kashmir honeymoon places.
After a delectable breakfast served in hotel, head out to enjoy a romantic day in the meadow of flowers Gulmarg valley on your Kashmir trip. Enjoy the drive through the picturesque route from Srinagar to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is a perfect spot for skiing, snowboarding and golfing. Experience a cable car ride to Kongdoori and Affarwat in Gulmarg Gondola, the second highest operating cable car in the world. You can also enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful place. Come back to the hotel for a cozy dinner and overnight stay.
Optional: Sightseeing, activities, gondola/pony ride (charges extra).
Day 4 - Gulmarg - Pahalgam: Sightseeing (140 Km./ Approx. 4 hrs.)
Wake up amidst picturesque meadows and lush greenery on the fourth day of your Charismatic Kashmir honeymoon tour package.
After a healthy breakfast, begin your journey to Pahalgam, the valley of shepherds. En route, visit the Awantipora ruins, an 1100-year-old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Arrive in Pahalgam and enjoy the beauty of nature. You can also take a walk to Baisaran, which is located about 2 km from Pahalgam. Baisaran, a small village amidst pine and fir forest, is a Mini Switzerland. Relax for a while on the undulating meadow of Baisaran. Head to the Aru Valley and Chandanwari by car at your own cost. The picturesque route to Aru Valley is filled with plenty of campsites. This village is the starting point of treks to the Kolahoi Glacier. You can witness Hajan and Betaab Valley on the way to Chandanwari. Return to the hotel in Pahalgam in the evening for cozy dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Optional: Excursion to Betaab Valley, pony ride to Baisaran Valley, and river rafting in Aru Valley. Sightseeing, activities and white water rafting in Pahalgam (charges extra).
Day 5 - Pahalgam - Srinagar: Romantic Houseboat Stay (90 km/ Approx. 2 hrs.)
On the penultimate day of your Charismatic Kashmir honeymoon trip, visit the capital city of Srinagar.
After a delicious breakfast, check-out from your hotel in Pahalgam and proceed to the capital city of Srinagar. visit some famous tourist attractions.
Later as part of your Kashmir sightseeing, proceed to Dal Lake for a scintillating houseboat stay which also includes a shikara ride and a romantic candle light dinner and cake. Offering a serene environment and amorous setting, the houseboat will truly enchant you and your partner.
Day 6 - Srinagar: Departure with Happy Memories
Your 5 nights 6 days honeymoon in Kashmir ends as you get ready for the journey back home.
Savour an early morning breakfast with your partner as your Kashmir honeymoon tour package ends today. Complete the houseboat check-out formalities and proceed for your transfer to airport. Catch your flight back home with some happy memories from the trip.
Note: Due to strict security, you are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours before the departure time. You will have to pass 4 security barriers before reaching the airport. This often leads to long traffic jams right outside the airport.
|Srinagar||Hotel Shefaf||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Gulmarg||Hotel Khaleel Palace||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Pahalgam||Hotel Pahalgam Retreat||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Srinagar||Lakes Crown Group of Houseboat||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Honeymoon inclusions: Candle light dinner, cake, and flower decorations.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Shikara ride over Dal lake.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll, taxes, and service charges.
- All. transportation on private basis.
- Local sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys.
- Expenses of watersports.
- Cable Car/Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Early check-in and late check-out charges, if any.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
From 01 June 2018 to 31 Mar 2020
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
From 01 June 2019 to 31 Mar 2020
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
25% Discount 25% Discount 35% Discount