- City: New Jalpaiguri – Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
Day 1 - Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri To Darjeeling (93 Km. in Approximately 3 Hours)
Welcome to north-east India as part of your 3 nights 4 days Darjeeling holidays package. Spend a perfect holiday in North East which commences upon arrival at the Bagdogra airport.
Arrive at the New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport, where an agent’s representative will receive you and transfer you to your hotel in Darjeeling, the enchanting north eastern city known for its stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Complete the check-in formalities and relax in your room as your day is at leisure.
Saunter amidst lush tea gardens and snow-capped mountains in the evening, and revel in the beauty of nature. You can also explore the local markets, and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Come back to the hotel after a delectable dinner for a peaceful night’s sleep.
Day 2 - Darjeeling: Sightseeing
Gear up for a scintillating city tour on 2nd Day of your Darjeeling holiday package.
Begin this morning early as you are taken to Tiger Hill, to get an awe-inspiring view of Mt. Kanchendzonga at sunrise. Cherish this once in a lifetime opportunity as you view the third highest peak in the world come to light. Also visit the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop War Memorial on your way back to the hotel. Built in the memory of martyred Gurkha soldiers, a visit to Batasia Loop will familiarize you with the local history of north-east India. Head back to the hotel for a wholesome breakfast.
Later in the day, visit the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Thursday closed), the Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Thursday closed), and the Tibetan Refugee Centre (Sunday closed). After a delectable dinner, come back to the hotel for a good night’s sleep.
Day 3 - Darjeeling - Mirik: Sightseeing (60 Km./ Approx 3 Hours)
Enjoy a mesmerizing excursion to Mirik on your penultimate day in Darjeeling India.
Relish a hearty breakfast in the hotel on your penultimate morning in Darjeeling, and proceed for your transfer to Mirik. Surrounded by forested areas, orange orchards, and cardamom plantations; Mirik is bound to enchant you with its beauty.
Visit the tea gardens and later enjoy boating at Mirik Lake. You can also shop for local souvenirs. Proceed to your hotel in Darjeeling for a good night’s sleep.
Day 4 - Darjeeling to Bagdogra/New Jalpaiguri (70 Km./ Approx. 3 Hours)
Since today is going to be last day of 3 Nights/ 4 Days Darjeeling Holiday package, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Bagdogra Airport to board a flight for onward journey.
|Darjeeling||Delight Norling Retreat||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Sightseeing: Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop War Memorial, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Tibetan Refugee Centre, Mirik Lake etc.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Darjeeling.
- Vehicle Type: Mini – Non AC Car (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.