- City: Gangtok, Darjeeling.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
Day 1 - Bagdogra - Gangtok (125 kms/ Approx, 5 Hrs)
Your romantic holiday in Sikkim starts here!
Upon arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra (IXB) Airport, you will be greeted by your agent’s representative and transferred to your hotel in Gangtok as per your Gangtok Honeymoon package. Post-check-in relaxes for a while to get over with the travel fatigue. You can take pleasure in a leisurely stroll around the hotel and enjoy the panoramic views, explore the local streets, or try out some local delicacies in MG Marg. Later, return to the hotel for a delicious dinner and peaceful overnight stay.
Day 2 - Gangtok - Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
Admire the beautiful and popular attractions of Gangtok
After breakfast at the hotel, head out for a full day romantic tour exploring the popular tourist attractions in and around Gangtok which is the highlight of this Gangtok honeymoon package. First, visit the impressive Tsomgo Lake, & enjoy some quality time with your partner at the picturesque lake. Next is the Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir, the renowned holy sanctum of Gangtok.
After a wonderful day with your loved one, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 - Gangtok - A Full Day Sightseeing
On the third day of your honeymoon package of Gangtok proceed for a mesmerizing city tour. Have a scrumptious breakfast and get ready to explore the magnificent Gangtok.
As per the third day of this Gangtok honeymoon package, you will be taken to Do Drul Chorten – the most significant Buddhist shrine in Sikkim. Visit some of the famous attractions like Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Handloom & Handicrafts centre, Enchey Monastery, Tashi View Point & the Gangtok Flower Show. Later, get back to your hotel for an overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 4 - Gangtok - Darjeeling (100 Kms/Approx. 4 hours)
Admire the beautiful landscapes of Darjeeling as planned by your Gangtok honeymoon package.
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel as you will be taken to Darjeeling. Traversing through the scenic routes, you will reach Darjeeling. Complete check-in formalities at the hotel and unwind. Remaining part of the day is at leisure that you can enjoy as you like with your spouse. You can take pleasure in a leisurely stroll around the hotel, treating your senses to the beauty all around you or gorge on local delicacies. You can also go shopping at the Darjeeling Mall Road. Later, come back to the hotel for a refreshing sleep.
Day 5 - Darjeeling A Full Day Sightseeing
Explore the wonders of Darjeeling as per this Gangtok honeymoon package.
Early in the morning head towards Tiger Hill to witness a mesmerizing sunrise over the Mt. Kanchendzonga. While returning, stop by at the 135-year-old Ghoom Monastery & the Batasia Loop War Memorial, built in the memory of martyred Gurkha soldiers. Enjoy a cup of piping hot Darjeeling tea at one of the tea stalls. Come back to your hotel for breakfast and rest for a while.
Later you will be taken to Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, & the Tibetan Refugee Centre as per this Gangtok honeymoon package. Also visit the Ava Art Gallery, the Japanese Temple, & the Peace Pagoda. Having witnessed unforgettable iconic attractions with this Gangtok honeymoon itinerary, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6 - Darjeeling - Departure
Wake up to a hearty breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Now, you will be transferred to New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra Airport. En route visit the Mirik Lake. On reaching New Jalpaiguri Railway station/Bagdogra Airport, board to catch your flight/train back home.
|Gangtok||Udaan Woodberry Hotel & Spa||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
|Darjeeling||Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat||Standard||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Gangtok.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Darjeeling.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transfers & sightseeing.
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.