- Go for the Phi Phi Island Tour.
- Siam Niramit show with dinner.
- Enjoy a romantic evening aboard the Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
- Explore Phuket on a city tour.
- Visit the famous temples of Bangkok on a temple tour.
- Accommodation: 3N in Phuket & 2N in Bangkok.
- 5 Breakfast & 2 Dinner.
- All Transportation on SIC basis.
- Flights: New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad To Phuket.
- Flights: Phuket To Bangkok.
- Flight: Bangkok To New Delhi/Mumbai/Pune/Kolkata/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Phuket: Arrival & Leisure Day
Welcome to Phuket! & spend a perfect holiday in Thailand which commences upon arrival at the Phuket International Airport (HKT). Plan a special evening for your beloved on this day of your tour.
As you arrive at the airport, you will be received by the agent’s representative who will help you with hassle-free transfers to your hotel in Phuket city. Upon arrival at the hotel, check in, take your time to settle down & enjoy hearty lunch in the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure & get over with the travel fatigue.
Later in the evening, enjoy Siam Niramit Show followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. At the end of the first day of your Thailand honeymoon package, head back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay at hotel in Phuket.
Note: The pre-show attractions, especially the elephant war parade & the light & sound fountain show must not be missed. The show begins at 8:30 Pm. However, the buffet is available between 5:30 Pm & 8:15 pm. So, ensure that you are there on time.
Day 2 - Phuket: A Romantic Trip to Phi Phi Island
On 2rd Day of your 5 Nights/ 6 Days Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package. Head on to the beautiful beaches of Phi Phi island with your special one.
You will be transferred to the pier after a delicious breakfast in Phuket hotel. A speedboat ride will take you to Phi Phi island from the pier. On this Bangkok and Phuket honeymoon tour, you may enjoy snorkeling, fish-feeding, swimming & other activities at the Phi Phi island. Trying out local cuisines at the restaurants in Phi Phi Islands is something that you shouldn’t miss out on. Spend a romantic evening on the stunning beaches with your special one and enjoy some exclusive moments with your partner. Capture beautiful memories that you & your partner may cherish for life. And, later in the evening, move towards your hotel for a romantic overnight stay.
Optional: Activities, Snorkeling, fish-feeding, & swimming (own expense).
Tip: Try the seafood & Thai buffet at Phi Phi Don restaurant for lunch.
Day 3 - Phuket: Take A City Tour & Shopping
Visit the hotspots of the city as per this Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package for 6 days with your loved ones. An engaging Phuket city tour is going to gift you some long-lasting memories.
After a wholesome breakfast at the hotel, the third day of this romantic Thailand honeymoon tour itinerary gives you an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with the lovely landscape of Phuket while you are driven along the roads of the famous beaches Patong Beach, Karon Beach, Kata Beach & Rawai Beach.
Explore the enchanting city of Phuket as the city tour lets you catch glimpses of various popular tourist attractions in the city. As the tour continues, treat your taste buds with some authentic Thai food & get ready to fall in love with this vibrant city of Phuket. After the city tour is over, you will be transferred to your hotel as the remaining part of the day is all at leisure. At the end of the day, snuggle down in your cozy bed for a relaxing overnight stay at the hotel.
Tip: Try cocktails, mocktails, and fruit juices at the poolside Splash Bar in the premises of the water park.
Day 4 - Phuket to Bangkok: Enjoy The Colorful Nightlife
Explore the local charms of Bangkok on this day of the tour. Head to the capital city on the fourth day of your Thailand honeymoon trip.
Post breakfast at the hotel in Phuket, get transferred to the airport for your flight transfer to Bangkok. The agent’s representative with receive you at the Bangkok airport & arrange your smooth transfers the hotel for check-in. After you settle down at the hotel, enjoy the evening at leisure. Go shopping or indulge in couple spa, or head out to nightclubs to enjoy the colorful nightlife in Thailand.
Return to the hotel in the evening as now you & your better-half will get to enjoy a romantic evening aboard the Chao Phraya dinner cruise. Enjoying cruising on the placid waters with the love of your life & have a lavish dinner on board. After the evening cruise, return to the hotel at night for a cozy overnight stay.
Flight: Phuket to Bangkok: Approx 1.5 hours.
Day 5 - Bangkok: Time To Explore The City
Get a chance to explore the capital city with the city sightseeing tour.
Begin the fifth day of your Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package with a delicious breakfast, followed by a thorough temple tour. The temple tour takes you around some of the most famous temples in the city, including Wat Traimit & Wat Pho also known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
After a hearty lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken for a city tour according to which you will get to visit the Grand Palace & the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha. The tour also includes visits to City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Ananta Samakhom Palace & Parliament House. After exploring the city with your loved one, return to the hotel for a delightful dinner and homey overnight stay.
This day of your 5 nights 6 days Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon Package ends with a transfer & overnight stay at Bangkok.
Day 6 - Bangkok - Bangkok Airport (BKK): Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Bangkok And Phuket Honeymoon tour, bid farewell to the incredible Thailand! Buy a handicraft gift for your beloved on the last of the tour.
Your final day will begin with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel after which you will be transferred to the airport in Bangkok for your onward journey back home with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Phuket||APK Resort & Spa||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Bangkok||Grand Alpine Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Phuket.
- Accommodation 2N in Bangkok.
- 5 Breakfast & 2 Dinner.
- Siam Niramit show with dinner.
- Chao Phraya dinner cruise.
Visit to pristine beaches.
- Phi Phi island tour with speed boat.
- Phuket city tour.
- Bangkok city tour.
- Transfer: Airport transfers.
- All Transportation on SIC basis.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Visa Application Fee @ THB 2,000 per person (Free till April 2020).
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Useful Tips Before Booking
- If the stay is outside city area, there will be extra charges applicable for both private and shared transfers. These charges have to be paid directly before boarding the vehicle.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- For Visa on Arrival, you need to make sure you carry one passport size photograph (4 x 6 cm) in size.
- Passport Validity has to be 6 months at the time of travel.
- Valid Air Ticket and Proof of accommodation.
- It is necessary to carry at least 10,000 THB per person or 20,000 THB per family. You may be asked to show this amount in cash/forex card during immigration or while getting visa on arrival. Amount in credit card or bank are not accepted.
- Visa Application Fee @ THB 2,000 per person (Free till April 2020). If you go for express visa, you may be charged THB 200 per person extra.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.