- Tour Name: Agra Tour Package From Delhi.
- Tour Duration: 1N/2D.
- Destinations Covered: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Kinari Bazar, Anguri Bagh.
- Sightseeing By Private Car.
- Pick & Drop at Time of Arrival/Departure.
- Parking & Toll Tax.
- Driver’s Allowance, Road Tax & Fuel Charges.
- All Transfers.
Your 1N/2D Agra Tour Package from Delhi begins with reaching Agra. Travel to gain experiences in all-around memorable places.
Upon your arrival in Delhi, let our representatives greet you with a warm welcome & board in the cab, and move to the hotel in Agra. Check-in to your hotel, and choose to enjoy your leisure time at its best. Go to explore the local market or unwind in your comfy room overnight stay in Agra hotel.
On the 2nd day of your 1N/2D Agra Tour Package From Delhi, visit one of the Wonders of the World – the Taj Mahal.
Wake up at 6:00 Am in the morning so that you can visit the beautiful Taj Mahal. After having completed your visit to Taj Mahal, come back hotel for your delicious breakfast. Around 10:30 Am, get ready and complete all the formalities for check out from the Agra hotel. Get ready for the city sightseeing, today you will visit Agra Fort and travel back to Delhi. It takes around 4 hours drive. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Home/Airport/Railway Statio safely for your onward journey. You will surely cherish the memories for life and long to return back again. It is an experience that will stand out. You will be for sure appreciate the magnificence and splendor of the Taj Mahal and will want to see it again and again.
|Mathura||Hotel Amar||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation: 1 Night in Agra.
- All Transfers.
- Sightseeing as Per Above Itinerary.
- Pick up and drop from nearest Airport/Railway Station.
- Government Taxes.
- Camera Fee.
- Any Air/Train Fare.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Expenses For Optional Activities.
- Entrance Fees at Any Point.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any Expenses Arising Out of Unforeseen Circumstances Like Flight Delay/Cancellation/Hike in Fare, Strike or Any Other Natural Calamities or Any Emergency Evacuation Expenses.
- Any Additional Meals.
- Tips, Laundry & Phone Call.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments & Museum.
- All Personal Expenses.
- Anything Not Mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
FAQs For Agra
1. What is the best time to visit Agra?
To avoid the warm and humid weather, the best time to visit Agra is between the month of April to October. Among this time October is the best month as the weather is pleasant and the days are less hot.
2. What is the opening time for the great Taj Mahal?
The opening time for the great Taj Mahal is as follows:
- Daytime: dawn to dusk each day (06:00 Am to 06:30 Pm) aside from Friday.
- Evening: 08:30 Pm to 12:30 Am.
- Each Friday the Taj Mahal is shut and just available toward the evening for Muslims to go to petitions.
- The monument is open on all days from sunrise to sunset except Friday. The Taj Mahal remains closed even when a full-moon light falls on a Friday.
3. Is Agra a safe city to travel alone?
Agra is a safe city and the locals are friendly and helpful, but still, it is advised to take your own precautions while traveling alone. Take care of your belongings and strictly avoid to go to dim and secluded places after dark.
4. What is Agra famous for?
Agra is known for having the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is called the monument of love. Agra is also famous for a sweet, known as Petha.
6. What are the awesome spots to visit in Agra in one day?
The mesmerizing spots to visit in Agra in one day are Visit to the Taj Mahal for dawn, Have an extravagance breakfast at the most costly lodging in India: The Oberoi, Visit the Agra Fort/Red Fort, Visit the Baby Taj Mahal/Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Take a tuk-tuk to Akbar’s Tomb in Sikandra.
5. How to reach Agra from Delhi?
There are multiple bus services and cabs available to travel from Delhi to Agra. There are trains available too.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.