- City: Manali (3D), Shimla (3D).
- Sightseeing: Manali, Manikaran, Shimla, Kufri.
- Transport: Volvo Tickets.
- All transfers & sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
Day 1 - Delhi to Manali: Overnight Volvo Journey (540 Kms./Approx. 12 Hrs.)
As you arrive at the boarding point in Delhi, board the bus and enjoy the overnight journey that takes you to Manali – the first stop of your Himachal honeymoon. After a comfortable Volvo journey, wake up to the breathtaking views of tall, snow-clad mountains of Manali in the morning. You will be transferred to your hotel of stay in Manali where you complete the check-in formalities and relax.
Enjoy the rest of the Day 1 of your Himachal honeymoon tour at leisure. You can go around, check out the surroundings on your own, and try out different cuisines in local restaurants.
At the end of the day, get back to your hotel for a lovely dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 - Manali - Relax & Enjoy Nature
After reaching the hotel in Manali, check-in and relax for a while. In the evening, you can head out to the Mall road to spend some quality time with your partner. You can check out the various cafes and restaurants, and shop for lovely handicrafts at the Mall road.
As the second day of your honeymoon in Himachal ends, head back to the hotel for a romantic dinner in the hotel’s premises followed by a cozy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Manali: Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley Sightseeing
The second day of your Himachal honeymoon tour itinerary starts with a wholesome breakfast at the hotel. Then get ready and proceed for sightseeing at Rohtang pass, Distance of Rohtang Pass 51 km, Approx 1.5 hours from Manali. The snow-clad land and mountains here are simply captivating. You can enjoy the romantic view with your partner and also try some snow activities like skiing and snowboarding.
From there, you will be driven back to your hotel to relish another amazing dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Note: Due to unfavorable weather, Rohtang Pass is closed from November to May. During this time, tourists will be taken to Solang Valley instead.
Optional: At SnowPoint near Rohtang Pass, you can try adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, and Zorbing.
Tip: Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesdays. Plan your trip accordingly.
Day 4 - Manali - Manikaran - Shimla: Sightseeing (250 Kms./Approx. 7 hrs.)
The beauty of Shimla is felt, just like the loving bond you share with your partner.
Enjoy a lazy morning & yet another delicious breakfast on day 3 of your Himachal honeymoon package. Then pack and get ready to check-out. Board the cab and proceed to Shimla – the queen of hills. It is a popular tourist attraction and a preferred honeymoon destination in north India. While traveling, you can take pit stops at Manikaran Gurudwara and enjoy a dip in its hot springs.
After you reach and check-in, you can take some rest and then go out for some local sightseeing in Shimla. The Mall Road is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic walk with your partner and enjoy some knick-knacks at Mall Road famous restaurants.
Towards the evening, come back to the hotel for a quiet and lip-smacking dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Shimla - Kufri: Local Sightseeing & Shopping
Exploring the state capital with your life partner is going to be memorable for its pristine beauty and charming simplicity.
Start off with a delightful breakfast and then leave for a day excursion to Kufri. A scenic hill station, it is one of the best places to spend some quality time with your partner. Enjoy the local surroundings while admiring the natural beauty of Shimla. Alternatively, you can also try some snow activities like skiing and tobogganing.
If you are a wildlife-loving couple, you can visit the Himalayan Wildlife Park. Adventure loving couples can go for a rock climbing tour or a pony ride to Mahasu peak.
After all the activities, enjoy lunch at Kufri and then proceed for shopping & sightseeing in Shimla. Key attractions here are Jakhoo temple, Christ Church, & Indian Institute of Advanced Studies.
Come back, rest and relish another loving meal with your spouse. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 - Shimla to Delhi: by Volvo (350 Kms./Approx. 7 Hrs.)
It’s adieu time! Say bye to hills and lovely people of Himachal before taking off for home.
Have breakfast, check out of the hotel and start your Volvo journey back to Delhi.
|Manali||Holiday Heaven||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Shimla||Hotel Satyam Paradise||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- City: Manali, Shimla.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Volvo bus ride to and from Delhi to Manali.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass & drive to Shimla.
- Visit Himalayan Wildlife Park in Kufri.
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.