- City: Manali (4N).
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
Day 1 - Delhi - Manali by Car (605 kms/14 hours)
Leave behind your monotonous existence and escape into the arms of nature. A driver will pick you from your home early in the morning to avoid the Delhi traffic. You will be driven through the Kullu Valley, past the Pandoh Dam and various Maggi pit stops to reach Manali in the evening. Check into your hotel, crash on to the bed or stretch your legs by taking a walk through Mall road.
Day 2 - Manali - Lunch at Jana Waterfalls
Wake up to the call of birds and a magnificent sunrise. Begin the day with a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali. Pay your respects at the famous Hidimba Temple and walk around the Tibetan Monasteries. Visit the Vashisht Kund known for its therapeutic hot springs that are piped and cemented for a public bath. Spend the remaining day relaxing in your hotel or exploring the choice is yours!
In the afternoon, head back to the hotel. Once at the hotel you will be picked up (Another Car) and taken to Jana waterfall. Once there, you will be served an exclusive meal at your private spot right next to the Waterfall. Once done with one of the most romantic experiences, head back to the hotel or be dropped of at the Mall road for some shopping extravaganza.
Note: Lunch at Jana waterfalls is an added activity and if removed then we will not be able to service it and your day will include only the local sightseeing.
Day 3 - Manali - A Half Day Excursion To Solang Valley
Start your day early morning, and head out to take an excursion to Solang Valley. You can also opt for adventure sports like para gliding, zorbing, and skiing (All activities are subject to weather conditions) (Direct Payment Basis). After an exciting day of sight-seeing and adventure sports, return to Manali. Enjoy a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel in Manali. Note: All the adventure sports at Solang Valley and Snow Suits at Snow point are on direct payment basis. Also, if you would like to visit Rohtang Pass, then we will take you till the local taxi stand from where you can get the local taxi on direct payment basis. Please note: Government has restricted the number of vehicles entering Rohtang on a daily basis. Rohtang visit will be on direct payment basis as per the availability of Permit & weather condition and can be booked locally at Manali.
Day 4 - Manali - Dinner Under The Starry Sky
Today, spend the day as you please. we do have a special lined up in the evening today.
In the evening, head out to Larisa Resort for one of the most romantic evenings of your life. Bathed in the glow of fairy lights and lanterns, in a secluded spot in the orchards, you’ll find a table, and magic you’ve never felt before. A meal cooked to perfection, a bottle of champagne chilling by the side, and Beethoven and the stars at your service.
Note: Dinner under the stars is an added activity and if removed then we will not be able to service it and your day will include only the local sightseeing.
Day 5 - Departure From Manali to Delhi (605 km/14 hrs)
Since all great things come to an end, this trip will too; however, a drive back to Delhi remains. Check out from the hotel, pack your bags and embark on a backward journey and watch life return to its usual speed.
|Manali||Honeymoon Inn||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Sightseeing: Hidimba Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Vashisht Kund, Jana waterfall, Mall Road, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass.
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Manali.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.