- City: Shimla (2N), Manali (3N), Dharamshala (1N), Dalhousie (2N), Amritsar (1N).
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers & sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Enjoy sightseeing and shopping in Shimla.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley in Manali.
- Scenic drive through Kullu and Kangra Valley.
- Visit Khajjiar and Dalhousie.
- Wagah Border Ceremony and Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Day 1 - Chandigarh-Shimla (4 hrs/115 km)
Welcome to the Queen of Hills, Shimla, on the first day of your Himachal Tour Package With Amritsar & enroute stop over at Pinjore Garden.
On your arrival in Chandigarh, you will be transferred to Shimla, the Queen of Hills and capital of Himachal Pradesh. Stop over at Pinjore Garden and witness the Mughal charm. Continue towards Shimla and check-in to your hotel once you reach.
Relax & spend the evening at leisure, sipping hot tea and beholding the mighty Himalayas as the sun sets. Spend the first night in Himachal having a gala time with your family & Friends.
Day 2 - Shimla - Kufri Excursions
Visit some of the top tourist attractions of Shimla and spend the evening exploring the Ridge at your own pace.
Feast on delicious breakfast and prepare to visit Kufri, one of the popular tourist attractions of Shimla. This lush green hideout is located 2622 meters above sea level, flaunting an impressive Himalayan view.
Also visit Green Valley, Wildflower Hall, Indira Holiday Home, & Fagu while heading towards Kufri. After this, your tour itinerary for Himachal Pradesh will take you to Indian Institute of Advanced Studies.
In the evening you are free to shop or stroll around The Ridge, which is adorned by Gothic structures, shops and restaurants. You can also make a visit to the popular Christ Church & head to the holy Jakhoo Temple with one of the largest Hanuman statue in India.
As the second day of your Himachal tour package comes to an end, return to your hotel room for a delicious breakfast and an overnight stay.
Day 3 - Shimla - Manali: Transfer & Enroute Sightseeing (250 Kms/ Approx. 8 Hrs))
Manali hails you today! Depart from Shimla and enjoy sightseeing while on your way to Manali, as per this Himachal Pradesh itinerary.
Relish mouth-watering breakfast and check out from the hotel. Head towards the enchanting hill station of Manali. While on the road to Manali, enjoy sightseeing in Sundernagar Lake, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mandi & others.
On reaching, check-in to your hotel and enjoy the evening as you like. Sumptuous dinner will be laid out for you in your hotel’s restaurant. Stay overnight in your room.
Day 4 - Manali: Excursion to Solang Valley/Rohtang Pass
The fourth day of your 9 nights & 10 days Himachal family tour package takes you to Rohtang Pass. Prepare to be left captivated
Have your breakfast and drive to Rohtang Pass, located at a height of 3978 meters, above sea-level. Indulge in various adventure sports like sledging, skiing, and more. Spend some time in this snow paradise, glancing at the magnificent views of the valley.
Later, on your Himachal Pradesh tour package from Chandigarh, continue towards the hotel. If time permits there will be halts in Solang Valley & Rahalla Falls. Click selfies and make the most of your time here. Make your way to the hotel and stay overnight in the hotel.
Note: Due to unfavorable weather, Rohtang Pass is closed from November to May. During this time, tourists will be taken to Solang Valley instead. Also, check for the availability of vehicle passes with your agent as these passes are a must for Rohtang Pass tour.
Optional: At Snow Point near Rohtang Pass, you can try adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, and Zorbing.
Tip: Rohtang Pass is closed on Tuesdays. Plan your trip accordingly.
Day 5 - Manali: Half-Day Local Sightseeing
Take the half-day Manali sightseeing tour & get to know this lovely hill station closely.
Wake up to a beautiful day & have your breakfast. Embark on a half-day local sightseeing in Manali. The attractions to be visited as per this Himachal tour package are Hadimba Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Vashisht Temple, Manu Temple & more.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure and the night in your hotel, exploring the property.
Day 6 - Manali - Dharamshala: Transfer Via Palampur (250 km/Approx. 7 Hrs)
This Himachal Tour Package With Amritsar itinerary will take you to Dharamshala on the sixth day, driving past scenic attractions
Begin this day of your 10 days Himachal tour package with finger-licking breakfast. Check out from your hotel as you will be proceeding towards Dharamshala & McLeodganj. Drive past the ever-captivating Kullu Valley, Palampur tea garden, Baijnath, & Chamunda Devi Temple.
On reaching Dharamshala, check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Feast on dinner and stay overnight in hotel.
Day 7 - Dalhousie: Visit to Mcleodganj & Kareri Dal Lake (122 Kms/Approx. 4 Hrs.)
An exploration of the top tourist attractions of Dharamshala is scheduled for the day, before you get transferred to Dalhousie, the Mini Switzerland of India
Begin this day of your Himachal tour package with flavorsome breakfast & check out from the hotel. Take a stroll through the Little Lhasa, Mcleodganj. Visit the church, St. John in the Wilderness, from 1852 and click some photographs.
Relax around the soothing Dal Lake and then make your way to Dalhousie. Upon reaching, complete check-in formalities and unwind. Feast on sumptuous dinner and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 8 - Dalhousie: A Day in Khajjiar (22 Km/1.5 Hrs)
Wander through the Mini Switzerland of India & find yourself amid the lush green paradise
Post breakfast, embark on an exciting sightseeing session of Khajjiar. Khajjiar is also known as the Mini Switzerland of India, as lush green meadows embrace it through and through. The charm is escalated with a glistening pond, in the middle.
In the evening return to your hotel and spend time at leisure. You may also opt to shop in the local markets. Stay overnight in your comfortable hotel room.
Day 9 - Dalhousie - Amritsar: Feel Patriotism in Wagah Border (200 Kms/Approx. 5 Hrs)
Let refreshing breakfast greet you a good morning before this Himachal tour package further takes you to Amritsar.
Have your breakfast & drive towards Amritsar. Check in at your hotel and relax for a while.
In the afternoon get ready to witness the flag lowering ceremony in India-Pakistan Border, The Wagah Border. The ceremony is so enthralling that it adds to the already epic family holiday in Himachal. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 - Amritsar: Sightseeing & Departure (226 Kms/Approx 4.5 Hrs.)
Your trip to Himachal and Amritsar ends with a sightseeing tour to top tourist attractions of Amritsar & shopping in the colorful local markets
Treat your tastebuds with delicious breakfast before you check out from the hotel. Indulge in Amritsar sightseeing tour, during which you’ll visit the iconic and pious Golden Temple & the Jallianwala Bagh, where the massacre by General Dyer took place. You can also enjoy shopping in colorful local markets post-sightseeing.
Later in the day, drive to Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station and continue your homebound journey.
|Shimla||Harmony Blue Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Manali||Harmony Blue Valley View||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Dharamshala||Harmony Blue||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Dalhousie||Hotel President||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Amritsar||Hotel Grand Galaxy||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- City: Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Khajjiar & Amritsar.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Shimla.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Manali.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Dharamshala.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Dalhousie.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Amritsar.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
|Category||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 PAX||10 PAX||Child: 5 to 12|
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.