- City: Male, Maldives.
- Accommodation for 3N in Male, Maldives.
- Ocean View Vila.
- Meals: Breakfast.
- Airport pickup & transfer.
- All Taxes.
Day 1 - Male - Maldives: Arrival
Your Exotic Maldives Tour 3 Nights/ 4 Days introduces you to various attractions of the island.
Welcome to Maldives – Indian Ocean’s most sought-after beach escape, an archipelago of 1,190 coral islands south west of SriLanka. Upon arrival at Velana International Airport, Male, get transferred to your hotel/resort by speedboat or seaplane (if included as part of the inclusions). Overnight stay at hotel in Male.
Day 2 - Male: Day at Leisure - Water Activities
Explore underwater world with scuba diving today.
After an appetizing breakfast, you are free to relax on the beach or try some water activities like snorkelling, scuba diving, windsurfing, canoeing etc (at extra price). After a pleasurable day, come back to the hotel for a restful sleep.
Day 3 - Maldives: Enjoy Scuba Diving
Enjoy adrenaline rush with adventure activities as planned by this exotic Maldives tour.
After breakfast, spend your days relaxing on a hammock under the shade of a coconut tree. Explore the magnificent coral gardens and marine life of the Indian Ocean. Go scuba diving, surfing, snorkelling, and island hopping (at extra cost).
Day 4 - Maldives: Departure
Your exotic Maldives tour concludes today. Time to travel back home, but not without the vivid memories of this ever enchanting romantic Maldives tour.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and check-out from the hotel/resort as you embark on your journey back home. You will be transferred (if transfers are included as part of the inclusions) to Velana International Airport to catch your flight back home.
|Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
|Ocean View Villa
|Or Similar Hotels
About - Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives
- Hotel Check-In: 02:00 Pm. & Check-Out: 12:00 Pm.
- Villa, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Lagoon) with Breakfast.
- No All Inclusive package.
- No Kids Pool or Club.
- Noise Airplane Traffic.
- Not good for snorkeling.
- Largest Lagoons.
- Infinity Pool.
- Villas at 764 sq ft.
- Private Butler Service.
- Free Wifi.
- Private Dinners.
- Overwater Spa.
- City: Male, Maldives.
- Accommodation for 3N in Male, Maldives.
- Ocean View 1 King Bed Villa (Lagoon).
- Meals: Breakfast – 3 Days.
- Airport pickup & transfer.
- All Taxes.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Useful Tips Before Booking
- Please check the inclusions correctly. Transfers to Maldives resorts are not included by default and have to paid directly at the resort, unless explicitly mentioned in inclusions.
- Green tax of US$ 6 per person per night, regardless of age, has to be paid directly at the resort or hotel.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
FAQs For Maldives
1. What is the currency of Maldives?
Maldivian Rufiyaa, also written as MVR, is the currency of Maldives. 1 MVR is equal to 4.2 INR, though the exchange rate keeps fluctuating.
2. How many days are suitable for exploring Maldives?
Number of days for visiting Maldives depends on the purpose and interest of the traveler. If you want to explore different iconic places of this country, you need to make arrangement for at least 10 days. A trip to Maldives for a week at least is always recommended by us. We have designed our Maldives tour packages accordingly.
3. What are the things to shop in Maldives?
Shopping enthusiasts can visit the local markets in Maldives. Handicraft items and souvenirs are sold at various stores. You can purchase t-shirts, beach shirts, beach costumes and many other things at local market in Maldives.
4. Is there any scope for adventure or extreme sporting activities in Maldives?
At beaches of Maldives, tourists can find various water sporting activities. In fact, trip to Maldives is incomplete unless you try their water sporting activities. Popular water sports include kiteboarding, scuba diving, banana boat riding, snorkeling, kite surfing, etc.
5. What is the ideal time to visit Maldives?
Tourists mostly want to visit Maldives beaches, and beaches are enjoyed on sunny days. The time length between the month of December and April is ideal for a trip to Maldives. For adventure and water sports lovers, May to November is the best time to visit Maldives.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.