- Enjoy a Lavish Ride on The Dhow Cruise.
- Romantic International Buffet Dinner at Dhow Cruise.
- Get Acquainted With The Culture of Dubai at The Desert Safari.
- Romantic BBQ Dinner With Cultural Performances in Desert.
- Dubai City Tour – Burj Khalifa With Fountain Show Tickets.
- Accommodation: 5N in Dubai.
- 5 Breakfast & 2 Dinner.
- Entrance Fee.
- Flights: Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad To Dubai
- Flight: Dubai To Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Dubai: Arrival & Romantic Dinner On Dhow Cruise
Welcome to Dubai! & Kickstart your first day of honeymoon in Dubai with the splendid Dhow Cruise. Plan a special evening for your beloved on this day of your tour.
On your arrival at the airport in Dubai, you will be transferred to your hotel on private basis by one of our trusted agents. On your way to the hotel you will witness many of the important and huge buildings which glorify the charm of Dubai. After reaching the hotel in Dubai, take your time to freshen up & relax as the rest of the day is free for touring the city on the Dhow Cruise.
While in Dubai, experiencing the royal buffet dinner on the Dhow Cruise is a must. Dubai Dhow Cruise will not only pamper you with the royal feels but also enable you to witness the city onboard in full glory. Relish the authentic & traditional cuisine of the city with your partner on your Dubai Honeymoon package.
The first day of your 5 nights 6 days Dubai honeymoon package ends with a comfy overnight stay at hotel in Dubai.
Day 2 - Dubai: Burj Khalifa Sightseeing & City Tour
On 2rd Day of your Dubai honeymoon package. Embark upon a happening city tour included in this Dubai trip.
The second day of your Dubai honeymoon itinerary begins. Have a great time exploring the city. Today, you will be enjoying a city tour that will take you to various prominent sightseeing attractions of the city. Beginning with Burj Khalifa, the tour takes you to places like Jumeirah Beach Atlantis, The Palm & many other sites which attract people from all around the globe.
Have lunch & then get ready for an amazing adrenaline rush when you visit this phenomenal place in Dubai. Set foot in Dubai’s top tourist attractions & hold your love’s hand as you gaze at the glimmering skyline from Burj Khalifa observation deck.
Later, come back to the hotel in Dubai for a romantic overnight stay.
Day 3 - Dubai: Sightseeing
Visit the hotspots of the city as per this Dubai hoenymoon package for 6 days with your loved ones. Make yourself comfortable for the next segment of your Astounding Dubai Honeymoon Package by chilling in snow park.
The third day of your Dubai trip itinerary helps you beat the heat at this amazing spot. Enjoy skiing & snowboarding on the indoor mountains. Play around the giant snowballs & ice caves. Later, get back to your hotel and have a peaceful sleep.
Day 4 - Dubai: Desert Safari Tour
Explore desert charms of Dubai on this day of the tour. Make yourself comfortable for the next segment of your Astounding Dubai Honeymoon Package by exploring desert.
After a hearty breakfast, get ready to enjoy the next segment of your Dubai Honeymoon Package. From the hotel you will be transferred to the desert located some miles away from Dubai city. Have a great time enjoying the Dubai Desert Safari, Camel Safari & Cultural Performances.
Refuel yourself with a delicious lunch (charges extra), followed by more & more adventure in the desert. Spend this day amid the velvety desert of Dubai trying out dune bashing & other activities. The day ends with a delicious dinner topped with cultural performances. Later, come back to the hotel in Dubai to doze off for the night.
Day 5 - Dubai: Aquaventure Aark & Lost Chambers
Spend a day in Aquaventure Aark of Dubai. Delight a wonderful day in Dubai with your loved ones!
After a delightful breakfast, you will be transferred to Aquaventure Aark. On your way you will witness many tall buildings and skyscrapers which glorify the charm of Dubai.
Bond with your love as you both indulge in the rides and adventures and stroll past the marine jewels in Aquaventure & Lost Chambers.
After such a wonderful day, stay overnight in the hotel in Dubai for a relaxing sleep.
Day 6 - Dubai - Dubai Airport: Departure
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Dubai honeymoon tour, bid farewell to the incredible Dubai! Buy a romantic gift for your beloved on the last of the tour.
Savour your last meal in Dubai, and get ready to check out and get transferred to international airport for your journey back home with a bagful of memories. The 6 day itinerary of this Dubai honeymoon package for couple calls for the tour end with a treasure of memories in your heart & camera of this beautiful and serene land.
|Dubai||Fortune Grand Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Dubai.
- 5 Breakfast & 2 Dinner.
- Transfer: Airport Transfers.
- All transfer on SIC Basis.
- Dubai City Tour – Burj Khalifa with Fountain Show Tickets.
- Dhow Cruise with international Buffet Dinner, Desert Safari With BBQ dinner Cultural Performances.
- Meals as Mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing As Per Itinerary .
- Air/ Train fare.
- Tourism Dhiram Fee.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Useful Tips Before Booking
- If the stay is outside city area, there will be extra charges applicable for both private and shared transfers. These charges have to be paid directly before boarding the vehicle.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- For pickup and drop to residential area, pickup can only be done in private vehicle and there will be extra surcharge applicable payable directly at the time of pickup.
- Tourism Dirham Fee is 10 AED (3*), 15 AED (4*) and 20 AED (5*) per room per night which needs to be paid at time of check-in or check-out (as per hotel policy).
- For UAE/Dubai Visa, children visas will not be approved, unless parents visa is attached along with. Kindly apply for parents visas first. Upon approval of the same, please proceed to apply for the child visa.
- Carrying alcohol in vehicle or while on tour is not allowed. There is heavy fine of AED 50,000 if caught.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- It is recommended to buy a SIM card with data before coming out of airport in Dubai. This will help you to get in touch with drivers easily as WhatsApp calls do not work in Dubai.
- Check-in time in Dubai is 2 pm. You may need to wait if you reach early as early check-in is not guaranteed.
- All tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat in Coach basis) unless converted to Private. Tours may include multiple pickup points (4-5 hotels) for other passengers.
- If you are traveling with elderly people or infants or pregnant women, then Desert Safari is not advisable for you. You can opt for desert safari without dune bashing in that case.
- Room sizes in following hotels are small e.g. City Max (215 sq ft), Panorama Grand (200 sq ft), Howard Johnson (260 sq ft), City Season Towers (240 sq ft). Opt for apartments or 4 star hotels to get larger rooms.
- In case you are opting for Dhow Cruise or Desert Safari with Dinner, the food quality on the Cruise or Desert Safari may not be good and you may not like it.
- All Dubai Hotels charge Tourism Fee in AED, which needs to be paid at the time of check-in or check-out from the hotel.
- While visiting Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque all travelers need to follow dress code. Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men. Women must wear a headscarf.
- Top of Burj Khalifa Tickets are booked at fixed time slots and once issued cannot be cancelled or changed or refunded.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.