- Discover Tanah Lot Temple and Bedugul village in Kuta.
- Excursion to Turtle Island by glass bottom boat.
- Thrilling watersports at Tanjung Benoa beach with your beloved.
- A fantastic tour of Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village.
- An indulgent, therapeutic Balinese spa session.
- 5 Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Private Vehicle.
Day 1 - Kuta: Arrival & Leisure Day
On the first day of your Bali honeymoon package, you will be received at Denpasar International Airport from where you will be escorted to hotel.
Arrive at the Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar). An agent’s representative will meet you at the designated meeting point after you complete the airport checkout formalities. Get transferred to the hotel & relax in your luxurious room.
Your day is at leisure & you can spend it as per your desires. Wash off your weariness or explore the local markets in the evening. Enjoy a romantic dinner (charges extra) & come back to the hotel for a romantic good night’s rest.
Day 2 - Kuta: Scintillating Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Gear up for Tanah Lot temple tour on 2nd Day of your Bali honeymoon tour package.
After breakfast leave for local sightseeing in Bali. Visit Tanah Lot Temple – the most famous landmark on the island & begin your honeymoon on a happy high. You will also be taken to the Bedugul village where you can relax beside the Lake Beratan (Danau Beratan).
As the temple tour gets wrapped up, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kuta for a cozy overnight stay.
Day 3 - Kuta: Tanjung Benoa Beach & Turtle Island Tour
Enjoy pleasurable watersports as part of your 5N/6D Bali honeymoon tour itinerary.
Gorge upon a hearty breakfast & prepare for your transfer to Tanjung Benoa beach for a day full of merriment. Enjoy a thrilling day with your better half & choose from a range of watersports such as parasailing, banana boat ride, jet ski & snorkeling. Also, visit the Turtle Island by glass bottom boat. If you are lucky, you will also get to spot a green turtle in its natural habitat and revel in the quaint surroundings. Return back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 - Kuta - Ubud: Transfer To Villa Ubud + Kintamani Tour (35 Km. /Approx. 1 Hrs.)
Enjoy a full day tour of Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Village on your Bali honeymoon tour package.
Savor a delectable breakfast & proceed for a full day tour of Kintamani Volcano & Ubud Village. Revel in the scenic beauty of the Crater Lake & Batur mountain, which is also considered to be a sacred mountain according to Hindu beliefs.
Also, visit the Ubud market where you can shop for local souvenirs. Next up, proceed to the Monkey Forest & sprawl amidst nature. You will be transferred to the private pool villa tonight. So, enjoy a scintillating stay.
Day 5 - Ubud - Kuta: Transfer & Enjoy Leisure Day (35 Km./ Approx. 1 Hrs)
The penultimate day of your 5N/6D Bali honeymoon tour itinerary takes you to Kuta. Enjoy your day at leisure on the penultimate day of your honeymoon in Bali.
Gorge upon a delicious breakfast on the penultimate day of your Bali tour package & plan out your leisure day as per your desires. You can relax with a therapeutic Balinese spa (charges extra), which will rejuvenate your mind & body. Also shop for souvenirs in Kuta for your loved ones back home. Spend the night at your hotel & get adequate rest.
Day 6 - Kuta: Departure
Your 5 Nights/ 6 Days romantic Bali honeymoon tour concludes today. Time to travel back home, but not without the vivid memories of this ever enchanting Bali, Indonesia honeymoon trip.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast together & checkout from the hotel as your Bali tour package culminates today. Pack all your belongings and blissful memories that you created each day. Get transferred to Ngurah Rai International Airport (Denpasar) & board your flight back home. Tour ends with happy memories.
|Kuta||Grand Ixora Resort||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Kuta||Lavender Villa & Spa||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation 5 Nights.
- Meal: 5 Breakfast.
- Airport transfers on arrival & departure.
- All taxes, toll and parking charges and driver expenses are included.
- All Transfers in Private Vehicle.
- Local Sightseeing As Per Itinerary.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Government Taxes.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Passport fees, immunization costs, city taxes at the hotel and local departure taxes (wherever applicable).
- Optional enhancements like room or flight upgrades, or local camera or video fees.
- Additional sightseeing, activities and experiences outside of the itinerary.
- Early check-in or late check-out from hotels (unless otherwise specified).
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), unless specified in the itinerary.
- Any international and/or domestic flights, unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Excess baggage charges, and where applicable, baggage not included in your fare.
- Read useful information & terms for more on what is included and excluded.
- Any Visa required, unless mentioned as an inclusion.
- Tips for services and experiences.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Entry Tickets, If Any.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Useful Tips Before Booking
- Drivers in Bali can only speak manageable English and provide basic information about places in tour. If you need a proper guide who can accompany you during tours and provide detailed information, then a licensed guide can be provided at extra cost.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.