If there is any mode of transportation that was built for the lovers, it will always be the ship, and a true example of that is this Andaman honeymoon package cruise. Crossing the seas to reach the beautiful island archipelago situated in the Bay of Bengal in India, this tour cruise brings you the best experience of honeymoon at sea. Sailing lazily towards the destination, the journey does become more beautiful than the destination, as you spend some of the most amazing moments with your partner on this amazing honeymoon cruise. An added advantage to this is the sightseeing for 3 days in Andaman that you will be doing, covering many major spots that are worth seeing and enjoying, especially when you are with your significant someone.
But coming back to the cruise, the 3 days that you will be spending on the cruise will for sure leave you with a horde of memories to cherish for the rest of your lifetime. While on board, you will experience some of the most mesmerizing views, like seeing the sunset from the cruise as you take up a good spot on the deck with your loved one. This has to be the most perfect start to your new life, and the moments would truly be unbeatable.
This 7 Days and 6 nights package include 3 days on the ship, 3 days in Andaman for sightseeing and the last day back to India on a flight. Starting from Chennai as you arrive and check-in to the cruise and then your accommodation for the next few days, the cruise will leave on a lightning speed and start to take you towards the destination. You can relax on the deck of the luxurious and opulent cruise, look at the seas, go to the bow and watch the dolphins giving the ship a chase, roam around and meet other couples on a similar journey, and then enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner on the cruise. For the next 3 days, that is how your journey and life will be like.
Arriving in Port Blair on the morning of the 4th day, you will be met by our representative, who will greet you and transfer you to your hotel, where you can relax for a while. In the afternoon, the sightseeing phase of this romantic journey begins, as you begin exploring Port Blair and cover destinations like Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum and Cottage Industries Emporium. The evening will see you visiting the sound and light show at the amazing Cellular Jail. The journey continues as you visit the most famous attraction of the Andamans, the Havelock Island. Visit the internationally recognized Radhanagar Beach and spend an amazing time here walking on the pearly white sand before returning back to Port Blair.
The romantic experience does not just end there as you will be going to see the beautiful Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park to witness some of the most amazing coral formations of the archipelago through the means of a glass bottom boat or by snorkeling, the choice is yours. The experience of seeing the coral colonies will leave you spellbound and will be something that you won’t be able to get out of your head, even as you board the return flight to India the next day. And thus, the experience of Andaman honeymoon package cruise comes to an end.
Day 1 - Cruise From Chennai
You will be starting the tour by arriving at the Chennai Harbor and checking in to the cruise ship’s accommodation.
Overnight onboard the cruise ship.
Day 2 - Cruise Continues...
You will spend this day onboard the cruise, spending the most romantic moments with your loved one.
Day 3 - Cruise Continues..
This will be your last night on the cruise as you sail towards your destination, that is the Andaman islands.
Day 4 - Arrival at Port Blair
After arriving at the port of Port Blair, you will be met by our representative and transferred to the hotel.
Relax for a while before going to see the attractions of Port Blair in the afternoon.
You will be going to see the Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum and Cottage Industries Emporium.
Cellular jail is where you will see the famous Light and Sound Show.
Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 - Havelock Island
After breakfast this morning, you will be taken to see the famous Havelock Island by ferry.
You will be visiting one of the most famous beaches in the world, right here in Havelock, the Radhanagar Beach.
Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 - Coral Island Visit
After breakfast this morning, you will be going to pay a visit to the famous Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park.
You can engage in the glass bottom boats and snorkeling adventures to see the corals around this marine park.
Return to your hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 - Check-out & Departure
After breakfast on the last day, you will be checking out of your hotel and getting a transfer to the airport.
Catch your return flight and bring the experience to an end.
We hope you have a wonderful trip!
|Port Blair||Diviyum Manor||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 3 nights on a double sharing basis.
- Meal: 3 breakfast in Andaman.
- Activity: Cruising & Sightseeing
- Entry permits and Govt. entry permissions wherever required.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets.
- Transport: Pick-up from the sea port and drop-off to the airport.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature are not included in the package cost.
- Make sure that you meet the representative within 70 minutes of landing.
- Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.