- Visit Memorial Chorten.
- Visit National Library.
- Visit Buddha Point.
- Visit Shaba River Point.
- Take an excursion to Chele La Pass.
- City: Paro & Thimphu.
- Accommodation: 2N Thimphu & 2N Paro.
- Vehicle Type: Mini Car – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- Flights: Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad To Paro
- Flight: Paro To Mumbai/Pune/New Delhi/Ahmedabad.
Day 1 - Paro - Thimphu: Arrival & Local Sightseeing (51 Km./ Approx. 1.5 Hrs.)
Welcome to Thimphu & spend a perfect holiday in Bhutan which commences upon arrival at the Paro airport.
Arrive in Bhutan with your family where an EWS Holidays representative will meet & greet you at the Paro airport. Proceed for your hotel transfer & register yourself at the reception. Relax in your room before proceeding for local sightseeing. Visit Memorial Chorten & National Library as part of your 4 Nights/ 5 Days Bhutan tour package.
- Memorial Chorten: Also known as Thimphu Chorten, this stupa located on Doe Boom Lam is unlike most stupas in the world. The Memorial Chorten does not enshrine human remains but instead represents the mind of the Buddha. Teach your kids about the culture and tradition of Bhutan as you revel in these architectural marvels.
- National Library: Your final stop for the day is the National Library and Archives of Bhutan. The library was established in 1967 and has been used to promote and preserve regional culture, ever since. Go through old sacred texts and know more about the rich history of Bhutan.
Come back to the hotel after a mesmerizing day of sightseeing for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 - Thimphu: Sightseeing
Begin your day in the comfortable room & embark on a sightseeing tour of Thimphu. Visit enchanting local sites as part of your romantic Bhutan tour package
Savor a delectable breakfast and gear up for local sightseeing in Thimphu. Visit Buddha Point & Bhutan Textile Museum with your loved ones.
- Buddha Point: The Buddha Dordenma statue in Thimphu at 51.5 metres is among the largest Buddha statues in the world. Located atop a hill in Kuensel Phodrang Nature Park, the statue is gilded in bronze and gold. Seek peace in this scenic haven and cherish the wonderful time with your kids.
- Bhutan Textile Museum: Visit the textile museum located near the National Library as your second sightseeing spot for the day. Established in 2001, the museum sustains and promotes the art of weaving. One can also buy books and textiles from the museum shop.
Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay in Thimphu hotel.
Day 3 - Thimphu - Paro: Transfer & Sightseeing (51 Km./ Approx 1.5 Hrs)
Romantic drive to Paro on Day 3 of your romantic Bhutan tour package.
Relish a hearty breakfast & proceed for your transfer to Paro, the gateway to the Himalayas. Enroute, stop at the Shaba River Point to take in the panoramic beauty.
- Shaba River Point: The drive from Paro to Thimphu is scenic and pleasing to the eyes. Stop at the Shaba river point, which serves as an excellent photo opportunity. You can also interact with the local villagers to familiarize yourself with the culture and traditions of Bhutan.
Reach hotel in Paro & complete check-in formalities. Proceed to visit Rinpung Dzong with your love as part of your Bhutan tour itinerary.
- Rinpung Dzong: A popular Buddhist monastery and fortress, Rinpung Dzong was founded by Drung Drung Rgyal in 1644. The monastery today stands as a high point of Bhutanese architecture. Visit the Dzong to seek peace and refresh your mind and soul.
Shop for souvenirs & come back to the hotel in Paro for an overnight stay.
Day 4 - Paro - Chele La Pass: Excursion (37 Km./ Approx. 1.5 Hrs. Drive)
Begin your day in the comfortable room & embark on a sightseeing tour of Paro. Proceed for excursion to Chele La Pass as part of your Bhutan tour package.
After a piping hot breakfast, proceed to visit the Chele La Pass on your penultimate day in Bhutan.
- Chele La Pass: The pinnacle of Paro city, the Chele La Pass at an elevation of 13000 ft. is the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Revel in the beauty of frozen rivers and waterfalls, as you encounter snow and pristine flora & fauna. The pass also provides a stunning view of the sacred mountain Jomolhari and Jichu Drake. A must visit for all adventure enthusiasts, a trip to the Chele La Pass is bound to delight your kids as well.
Return to Paro hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 5 - Paro - Paro Airport: Departure (10 Km. in Approx 30 Minutes Drive)
Since today is going to be last day of the romantic Bhutan trip, bid farewell to the incredible Bhutan!
After a delicious breakfast, it is time to check-out from the hotel in Paro and get transferred to Paro Airport to board a flight for onward journey. Head back home with a treasure of memories of this beautiful and serene land.
|Thimphu||Hotel Bhutan||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Paro||Namsey Chholing Resort||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Sightseeing: Thimphu: Memorial Chorten, National Library, Buddha Point, Bhutan Textile Museum. Paro: Shaba River Point, Rinpung Dzong, Chele La Pass, etc.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Thimphu.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Paro.
- Vehicle Type: Mini – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a Non AC vehicle.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Early check-in & late check-out charges, if any.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, & other such expenses.
- All kinds of drink (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation.
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Optional tours.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complementary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / rerouting of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, EWS Holidays shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, EWS Holidays will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.