- City: Guwahati, Kaziranga, Shillong, Cherrapunjee.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle.
Day 1 - Guwahati - Kaziranga: Arrival & Jeep Safari (200 Km./ Approx. 4 hrs.)
Arrive in Kaziranga as part of your romantic Assam tour package itinerary.
Arrive at the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport in Guwahati as part of your package for north east. An agent’s representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel in Kaziranga. Register yourself at the reception and proceed for a thrilling jeep safari.
Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park: Explore the wilderness with an exciting jeep safari in this world heritage site. The park which is home to elephants, one horned rhinoceros, wild water buffalo, tigers, and swamp deer is bound to delight every nature lover. Come back to the hotel for a peaceful night’s stay.
Note: Kaziranga is open for visits from October to April.
Day 2 - Kaziranga - Shillong: Elephant Safari & Transfer (255 Km./ Approx. 5.5 hrs.)
Gear up for an adventurous Elephant Safari as part of your vacation in north east.
Wake up early in the morning and be prepared for a mesmerizing Elephant Safari as part of your Kaziranga tour.
Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park: Explore the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of Assam on elephant back as you embark upon a once in a lifetime experience. The elephant safari in Kaziranga National Park is the most sought after escapade and lets you observe the breathtaking view of the enchanting jungle.
Come back to the hotel and savor a delectable breakfast. Complete check-out formalities and proceed for your transfer to Shillong. Overnight stay in hotel in Shillong.
Day 3 - Shillong: Excursion to Cherrapunjee (55 Km./ Approx 1.5 hrs.)
Visit the beautiful tourist attractions in Cherrapunjee on Day 3 of your Assam travel.
Relish a healthy breakfast and proceed for your transfer to Cherrapunjee, the place credited as being the wettest place on Earth. Visit Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls, Mawsmai cave, and Arwah cave.
Nohkalikai Falls: At a height of 1115 feet, the Nohkalikai falls are the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Be dazzled by the beauty of this scenic force as you cherish this rare moment.
Seven Sisters Falls: Located south of the Mawsmai village, the Seven Sisters Falls is a vibrant spectacle. The fall at a height of 1033 feet plunges over the top of limestone cliffs of the Khasi Hills, but only during the rainy season.
Mawsmai Cave: A major northeast tourist attraction, the Mawsmai cave is flocked by tourists throughout the year. Visit these surreal limestone constructions for a holistic holiday experience.
Arwah Cave: The Arwah Cave in Cherrapunjee is a magnificent spot for all nature lovers. One can spot a diverse range of flora and fauna amidst these limestone stacks. Return to your hotel in Shillong for a good night’s rest.
Day 4 - Shillong - Guwahati: Sightseeing & Transfer (100 Km./ Approx 3 hrs.)
On the penultimate day of your Assam trip, visit local sites in Shillong.
Gorge upon a sumptuous breakfast and gear up for sightseeing in Shillong. Visit Shillong Peak, Umiam Lake, and Elephant Falls.
Shillong Peak: At a height of 1965 metres, the Shillong Peak offers an arresting view of the city. This peak is must visit for all photography enthusiasts, and others who want to enjoy a quiet time.
Umiam Lake: The Umiam Lake is a gorgeous man made lake, mostly visited for its pleasant ambiance. One can also take a languorous cruise through the lake or try kayaking and water skiing to titillate their senses.
Elephant Falls: Your vacation in northeast will be incomplete unless you visit the popular Elephant Falls. Revel in the scenic beauty as you take in the crystal clear water amidst an elephant-shaped rock.
Proceed for transfer to Guwahati. Register yourself at the hotel reception and relax in your luxurious room.
Optional: Boating/ Water Sports in Umiam Lake (charges extra).
Day 5 - Guwahati: Sightseeing & Departure
End your Assam tour with a visit to the Kamakhya Temple.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and complete the check-out formalities. Proceed to visit the Kamakhya Temple, after which you will be transferred to the airport as your 4 nights 5 days north east India package culminates.
Kamakhya Temple: Seek the blessings of the divine as you visit the Kamakhya Temple, the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas. The temple consists of four chambers which were built between the 8th and the 17th century.
|Kaziranga||Hotel Prayag Emerald||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
|Shillong||The Eee Cee Hotel||Deluxe||Or Similar Hotels|
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Kaziranga.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Shillong.
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Guwahati.
- Elephant safari and Jeep safari.
- Vehicle Type: Sedan – Non AC (Upto 3 passengers).
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Driver charges, Parking charges, State tax, Toll tax.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air/ Train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Guide/Tour charges/Camera fees.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable footwear.
- Comfortable clothes.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 19 – 16 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
Cancellation Charges Per Person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee.
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost.
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost.
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent.
If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (for instance, bad weather): We shall first try to offer you alternative dates for the tour if the tour has not already commenced;
If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged from you on a pro-rata basis depending on portion of the tour standing utilized by you
In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited refunding to you the price we charged as the tour fees.
Change Your Holiday Plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by yourself.
If You Have a Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, PLEASE INFORM THE RELEVANT SUPPLIER, (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative IMMEDIATELY who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who at no time are under our control or supervision.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The price does not include –
Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
- Snorkelling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
- It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
- EWSH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Foreign Nationals need to clear immigration at Port Blair, where they are issued with a RAP (Restricted Area Permit) free of cost. This permit is to be carried by the foreign national at all times and would be required at the time of check-in at the hotel, during security checks before boarding vessels, landing on every island etc. It is mandatory to carry valid original passport and visa in order to obtain the RAP. Photocopies/scan copies are not accepted.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise are not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, MMT shall make the best possible alternate arrangements. However, MMT will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the mentioned prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.